• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Avengers #100 9.4 Signed by Barry Windsor Smith, PRICE REDUCED!

7 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone.  I have a gorgeous book to offer tonight. I purchased this book in 1989 from ComicBook World in Kentucky, right across the river from Cincy, Ohio. I used to drive up from NC to go to Reds games back in the day. Anywhoo, I was able to get Barry Windsor Smith to sign the book at Heroes around 1991 or so, can't remember the year offhand. I will say that he acted like a pompous jerk and the only reason that I have not sold the book before now or had it graded was that I loved the book. Since I am moving all of my books along, this one of the last to go.  The yellow picture frame cover is simply gorgeous. Let me know if you need references for my raw grading as I have sold tens of thousands of dollars of books on and off these boards. I will pay the shipping if I get my asking price.  This will be a great addition to any signed book collector's collection.  

Asking 275 shipped.  I accept Paypal, checks or money orders. Hate to see it go. Pics will be posted in a few minutes.

Thanks for looking.  

Scott

Edited by Wrightson fan
Forgot to add payment info