• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] INCREDIBLE HULK #181 with Marvel Value Stamp

3 posts in this topic

Policies & Rules

PayPal Payment only.  I will forward a PayPal Invoice to you.  Payment required within 48 hours.  No time payments on this book.

14 day return policy. ( From date of receiving )

Shipping within Canada and to the U.S only.  I will consider worldwide shipping on a case by case basis so please send a message if you are outside Canada or the U.S

:takeit: In the sales thread will override any private discussions.  Sale via PM is not finalized until the buyer or myself has posted :takeit:or "Sold Via PM"

Available for sale until Sunday at 9:00PM CST 

Grade, Pricing & Description

Very Fine (8.0) - White Pages  : $3,800.00 USD  (Includes shipping within Canada and to the U.S)

The book presents like a Near Mint (9.4).  Bright, glossy colors with bright white back cover.  Has a very tiny color break at the upper right corner of the front cover.  Two minute spine ticks, one near the top staple and one located 3/4 inch from the bottom corner.  No handling wear, no finger dents and no color breaking creases.  Staples are firmly attached to the covers and centerfold.  No rust on the staples and no tape or restoration.

What brings the book down to a Very Fine (8.0) is the very light staining on the back cover.  They are nearly invisible but are present and go through the cover.  There is also a small stain at the top/middle of the front cover that can not be seen from the outside but can on the inside.  No waviness or moisture rippling. Pricing is strong as the book presents nicer then any copy in this grade range.  

*Book has been pressed*

hulk181.jpg

hulk181back.jpg

Edited by Red_Hood