• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Vampirella #1 (Warren) - CGC 8.5 VF+ OW/W - first appearance of Vampirella
2 2

5 posts in this topic

I have for sale the original Vampirella #1, featuring the first appearance of Vampirella, graded 8.5 off-white/white pages by CGC.

$800 shipped free via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority (depending on who has the best rates) with signature confirmation in the US; however Canadian shipping will be calculated based on actual cost. Paypal is preferred for both of our protection. I don't offer returns for changes of heart, but there should be no surprises. The slab will be well packaged and insured as well. Thanks, and let me know if you have any questions.

20180427_212102.jpg

On 6/22/2018 at 9:30 AM, Darkga said:

I have for sale the original Vampirella #1, featuring the first appearance of Vampirella, graded 8.5 off-white/white pages by CGC.

$800 shipped free via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority (depending on who has the best rates) with signature confirmation in the US; however Canadian shipping will be calculated based on actual cost. Paypal is preferred for both of our protection. I don't offer returns for changes of heart, but there should be no surprises. The slab will be well packaged and insured as well. Thanks, and let me know if you have any questions.

20180427_212102.jpg

:takeit:per PM