• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Adventure Comics #247 - Auction ENDED - CLOSED. Thank you for your bids.
1 1

23 posts in this topic

Hey Ladies and Germs...frankly no to chained people on HOS and Probation list.

This book was found at one of the estates last week so I put this one on the auction that will be ended on 6/24 at 10pm PST.

The book is not that pretty but it is STILL complete - all pages are accounted for. The partial front and back cover are included. The full spine split. Missing pieces out of all edges. You can see the tape stain on the FC. The water stains are on every pages. However it is still complete. The book was carefully put inside Mylar bag for the first time so I won't pull it out again.

GPAnalysis showed PR 0.5 (incomplete) that was sold for $630.  Also, Consignment Director Este Bagato of MSC told me that book was consigned and sold for $600. It has a missing back cover.

Starts to bid at $150 or buy the book for $500.  - If the book was purchased before the auction ends, the book is sold and thread will be closed. Otherwise, if there is no purchase after the auction ends, the book will be sold to the winner.

Bid Increment is unlimited in dollars only.

Shipping is $12.  PayPal only.

Good luck on the auction!

tCtsU4bl.jpg

Edited by JollyComics