• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GARY ARLINGTON EC'S, IN THE CLOSET SINCE 1971
3 3

196 posts in this topic

Thanks to everybody that bought in the thread, Gary sounds like an incredible passionate collector to say the least.

I could use some help, in strategies' for selling a ton of original EC artist commissioned art, and paintings. Any experienced OA collectors reading this, give me a PM, to discuss in detail.

thanks Brian

1 hour ago, Bunky Brian said:

Thanks to everybody that bought in the thread, Gary sounds like an incredible passionate collector to say the least.

I could use some help, in strategies' for selling a ton of original EC artist commissioned art, and paintings. Any experienced OA collectors reading this, give me a PM, to discuss in detail.

thanks Brian

Posting the comics here seemed to work out pretty well... :baiting: 

7 hours ago, Bunky Brian said:

Agreed, will be getting pix this week, of the original EC art, and post here to offer to the boardies first.

Bri 

Will you be willing to ship to Canada , I saw on the books you said U.S shipping only ? I have excellent references if you need them as I know I am new on the boards here

On 6/23/2018 at 5:11 PM, Bunky Brian said:

HAUNT OF FEAR #26
Grade: 7.0 FN/VF
Price: $450

AUG 1954; Off white to white pages. Contains anti-censorship editorial - Are you a red dupe?. From the Gary Arlington collection, known for bright colors and supple pages. COA included.

haunt_26_7_20180217.jpg

:takeit:

On 6/23/2018 at 7:49 PM, Bunky Brian said:

WEIRD FANTASY #15
Grade: 6.5 FN +
Price: $350

SEP 1952; Cream to off white pages. Story art from Jack Kamen, Joe Orlando and Al Williamson. From the Gary Arlington collection, known for bright colors and supple pages. COA included.

weirdfant_15_65_20180217.jpg

:takeit: