• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] all books sold
1 1

332 posts in this topic

Just now, comicsyte95 said:

I will do another deal with the same qualifications in five minutes this time for a book worth 5 times the asm 

It doesn’t matter, you don’t have to. I just wish you had been more clear. I would have easily done that 

please don’t give the books away. Charge what they are worth

Just now, jsilverjanet said:

You made thus edit afrerwaesafterwards

I saw the edit right before the 238 was posted. I just screwed up my pasting of the other book and take it and quoted the book with nothing :flamed:

1 minute ago, Jazzno said:

I saw the edit right before the 238 was posted. I just screwed up my pasting of the other book and take it and quoted the book with nothing :flamed:

I meant he made it afterwards. This wasn’t his original statement thus I didn’t go into the pick up that way etc

doesnt matter. I just wish he wasn’t giving the books away. 

5 hours ago, maidenmate91 said:

Cool books Chris. Your nuts for letting them go so cheap. :insane: I can't in good conscience take part in it. I'm happy for the other members to take advantage of the sweet prices though.

I am dying ...the comics won’t do me any good maybe someone may like them and I can buy some good food and soda now.anyways..I don’t know if it will be a month less then a year like they said or if take it easy who knows 2 or 3 yearsmaybe who knows?.