Locked Forums

Is it time we got rid of the change requests and voting forum?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Is it time we got rid of the change requests and voting forum?

• Yes
    • No
    • Apathy

Question

10 answers to this question

580 posts

It's locked.

There has only been one sincere thread here since mid 2017 (excluding this one), and no one replied to it or voted. So I don't think anyone will miss this.

If I'm wrong, feel free to PM me :)

38,225 posts

Maybe I should ask Maybelle.

7,787 posts
Posted (edited)
On 6/26/2018 at 12:23 PM, bababooey said:

See reaction (:

You're supposed to vote, not react :sumo:

Edited by Get Marwood & I Live!

580 posts

I'd be in favor of locking this section.

It was more useful last year to collect everyone's concerns about the new boards in one place, without cluttering up other forum areas with it. I think everyone is pretty comfortable with the new boards at this point, and if some new issue comes up we're probably better off gathering feedback in Comics General (or CGC announcements) than here.

7,787 posts
5 minutes ago, Scott =) said:

I'd be in favor of locking this section.

It was more useful last year to collect everyone's concerns about the new boards in one place, without cluttering up other forum areas with it. I think everyone is pretty comfortable with the new boards at this point, and if some new issue comes up we're probably better off gathering feedback in Comics General (or CGC announcements) than here.

Yep. It's redundant now.  We don't vote on things and never really did. Is there a way to create an archive where all this stuff could to so we don't see it on the main page Scott? All the moderation stuff is out of date too. Don't delete it, just move it out of sight maybe somehow. 

580 posts

Yeah I won't delete it. I'll lock it and move it, likely modelling the structure off of the "Locked Forums" area on NGC: https://www.ngccoin.com/boards/forum/92-locked-forums/

I'm not going to adjust the moderation section because I'm not very familiar with its history, how it's intended to be used, etc. But did you know that you can (mostly) keep that section out of your hair by clicking this:

Collapse.png

7,787 posts
2 minutes ago, Scott =) said:

Yeah I won't delete it. I'll lock it and move it, likely modelling the structure off of the "Locked Forums" area on NGC: https://www.ngccoin.com/boards/forum/92-locked-forums/

I'm not going to adjust the moderation section because I'm not very familiar with it's history, how it was intended to be used, etc. But did you know that you can (mostly) keep that section out of your hair by clicking this:

Collapse.png

I did. But I still know it's there Scott :wink:

Canvas the members on the lock and move maybe? I'm the only one saying it so far.