• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] FS: Sealed '80s Marvel G.I. Joe “Super-Value” 5-pack/multi-pack & a lot of misc. promos/giveaways/variants -- NOW $22 SHIPPED for both lots!

9 posts in this topic

Up for sale over the next few days: a sealed Marvel multi-pack of five different G.I. Joe comics from the early ‘80s, and a hodgepodge lot of misc. giveaways/promos/variants from the '90s and '00s.

Stay tuned after reading the Terms of Sale below for complete descriptions and scans.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TERMS: 

:takeit: in the thread rules and supersedes any/all PM negotiations.

• PayPal is the only method of payment I accept.  Please also note that I will only ship to the confirmed domestic US address, as verified by PayPal, of the person buying the book (no third party sales).

IMPORTANT: I also reserve the right to request references from newer board members before closing a deal.

• No HOS'ers/probies/etc.

• Payment is due within 3 days of closing the deal unless we've made other arrangements.

DOMESTIC US SHIPPING (fully insured Priority Mail w/extremely secure packaging)

• FREE for USPS Priority Mail.

• NOTE: I am sometimes able to ship the same day that payment is received, but usually no later than one day after payment is received.

***VERY IMPORTANT -- Domestic shipping in the U.S. only, very sorry!***

RETURNS:  

• Shouldn't be necessary, but…I'm reasonable -- if there's a problem of ANY kind, please PM me and we WILL work it out to your satisfaction.

Need larger scans? Detail pics? Interior pics? More info? Please feel free to PM me.

Finally, my feedback thread is located here (under my old username, but it's still me): 

Edited by jools&jim

Sealed Marvel G.I. Joe “Super-Value” 5-pack/multi-pack

Contains 2nd print copies of G.I. Joe 2, 6, 8, 11, & 12.  All books look to be in the NM-/NM range or better.  Original sealed polybag has a 2” split at the bottom seam.

$35 

NOW...$25 professionally packaged, fully insured, and securely shipped in the US via USPS Priority Mail.

GI-Joe-val-pack1_20180618_0001.jpg

GI-Joe-val-pack2_20180618_0001.jpg

Edited by jools&jim

Misc. Giveaways/Promos/“Variants” lot:  

Contains the following…

• Fantastic Four #233 reprint: 2002 Marvel Legends Toy “variant” (black UPC box, 9/11 icon on the front cover) — John Byrne story and art.  

F/VF (lots of ncb wear not visible in the scan).

• Justice League General Mills (ca. 2011 - 2013) cereal giveaways:   #5, 6 (two copies), 7.

These are 5” x 7” mini-comics, each individually sealed in their original polybags. 

Comics appear to be in the NM range, possibly better (hard to tell through the bags). 

Sin City Special Edition — 2005 Best Buy polybagged exclusive: reprints the first issue of Frank Miller’s “Sin City - A Dame to Kill For” from the early ‘90s.  A Best Buy exclusive, released in 2005 to coincide with the release of the Sin City film on DVD.

NM or possibly better comic in original sealed polybag.

Sub-Mariner #8 — 1994 J.C. Penney Marvel Vintage Pack reprint: Incredibly convincing facsimile of the 1968 original from a 1994 J.C. Penney catalog offering.  A Stridex ad on the back cover, modern inside front and back cover ads, and “Second Printing” appearing at the end of the indicia distinguish it from the real thing.

VF/VF+.

$25 

NOW...$15 securely shipped and insured in the US via USPS Priority Mail for the entire lot. 

GIVEAWAY1-FF233-reprint_20180627_0001.jpg

GIVEAWAY2-GmillsJLA5_20180627_0001.jpg

GIVEAWAY3-GmillsJLA6_20180627_0001.jpg

GIVEAWAY4-GmillsJLA7_20180627_0001.jpg

GIVEAWAY5-SinCityPromo_20180627_0001.jpg

GIVEAWAY6-Sbby8-1994-reprint_20180627_0001.jpg

Edited by jools&jim