• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Raw WHIZ 40

17 posts in this topic

Rules:

1.) Nobody on naughty lists. I also reserve the right to refuse sale to anyone, for any reason.

2.) Returns accepted if notification provided within 2 days of receipt. Must be in the mail, on its way back to me, within 2 days of mutual agreement. Return shipping and reimbursement of fees (if applicable) are on the buyer, unless book arrives in different condition than advertised.

3.) I've bought plenty on the boards, but only sold a couple times. Sell transactions were with Sweet Lou 14 & Gator if references needed...both smooth. Can provide eBay handle via PM if desired...100% feedback.

4.) Shipping is $20 for the slab, and $10 for the raws...assuming domestic.  If you purchase more than one book, shipping stays the same. Plan to ship priority. If international, let's work that out via PM.

5.) Paypal only.

6.) :takeit: trumps any on-going negotiations via PM.

Edited by Callaway29

Let's sell these books...5% off. That's $95 for the WHIZ and $617.50 for the x-men 12 (first Juggernaut). For what it's worth, the director said the following when asked if Jugs was dead: "No. Watch the right corner of the screen at the end of the movie, as they're walking away. We need that Juggernaut franchise, c'mon! We set up a world for him!" hm