• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Edmonton Expo - September 21-23, 2018
1 1

111 posts in this topic

Those aren’t ours, they are a special item offered by Comic Sketch Art and DC.

I am looking forward to it. Nothing wrong with Tampa, comics section will be in good hands with my associate.

Edited by Kevin Boyd

Ah. Too bad. I was hoping to pick a copy up in Edmonton. 

We will have a bunch of great new stuff at the Clobberin Time booth this year. Dave and Karl will have The Steranko Collection Part Deux:

Brian will be pulling more keys from his vault, and I will have a new SA Marvel collection and some other goodies for the show.

Edited by kimik

Awesome!

Will he have a booth at the Expo? I hope so. When he was in Calgary a few years back I was able to get him to sketch a couple of blank covers and I would like to add a few more if possible.

If you are interested in Ducks, I just realized I did not post the Four Color photo. I will do that in a bit. The run starts with a CGC 4.0 FC #29.

As far as Red & White show, it depends on what I get graded this weekend and during the week. I will likely have some of it at the show this weekend, but I was looking at saving the Marvel runs for the Edmonton Expo. If you are going to the Red & White, drop me a PM with books you are interested in and I can grade/price them out first.

Edited by kimik