• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rich's JULY pre-sale thread: SDCC exclusives, JSC variants, foil variants, Artgerm books, Romita JR. s/s, etc
5 5

204 posts in this topic

Justice League 1 Jim Lee black and white sketch variant s/s Jim Lee, Scott Williams, Alex Sinclair -$175

Add Snyder and Jim Cheung optional -$30

3 spots

1) Hannibal151

2) AlphaRaptor

3)

15301254786271260829623.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn

2 hours ago, Rich_Henn said:

Justice League 1 Jim Lee black and white sketch variant s/s Jim Lee, Scott Williams, Alex Sinclair -$175

3 spots

:takeit: w/ Snyder & Cheung. All signatures preferably towards the top and in non-black ink. :foryou:

Edited by hannibal151
Add signatures

3 hours ago, Rich_Henn said:

3 spots

:takeit: snyder and cheung also pls.

41 minutes ago, ewhuang3 said:

Is it possible to get just Tom King and Jim Lee on the Batman #50? Also, forgive my asking, but it'll be a slabbed 9.8, right? Sorry, but I'm new at this!

@ewhuang3

Absolutely, just make sure your specific when you claim your book in this thread which Batman 50 it is that you want? Then come back and send me a PM to let me know. And yes, these are 9.8 slabbed books upon delivery.

SDCC EXCLUSIVE

Batman #50  SILVER FOIL variant s/s Jim Lee, Tom King, Alex Sinclair & Scott Williams - $245

blue universal - $175

raw - $60

15 spots

1) NYC13

2) N7 M31

3) ewhuang3

4) ewhuang3

batman50silverfoil.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn

SDCC EXCLUSIVE

Batman #51 SILVER FOIL exclusive s/s Tom King - $175

***(I will try to add Lee Weeks if he's at SDCC or the next show I'm at, no charge.  No promises though, because I don't see his name on a list yet)

blue universal - $125

raw - $60

15 spots

batman51silverfoil.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn

3 minutes ago, AlphaRaptor said:

Is there a difference in the print run of the gold versus silver foil batmans?

Print run, maybe?  I think that was the difference with the Batman 44, for example.  The silver books were at C2E2 and the gold was at Dallas.  Print runs were a little different, but I can't remember to what extent.

SDCC EXCLUSIVE

Justice League #1 SILVER FOIL variant s/s  Jim Lee, Scott Williams, Alex Sinclair -$225

Blue universal optional - $125

raw - $60

15 spots

justiceleague1foil.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn

23 hours ago, Rich_Henn said:

I REALLY want to to s/s on these next two----but finding Max Allan Collins or the cover artists are really tough.

I'll bring them to SDCC with me in the hope of finding them.

So in lieu of that----the actual offering here for Mike Hammer is $95 blue universal 9.8 - - - with the possibility of adding the signatures. If you're pulling the trigger on these it's for a 9.8 blue universal with the possibility of the signatures.  It could roll either way, but I am going to remain positive on this.  The covers, I just couldn't pass up.

Mike Hammer #1 (cover A) - $95

I've got five (5) spots on both.

COVER A

mikehammer1A.jpg

:takeit: per PM

Please try and get the sig's and I'll pay the extra! :wishluck: