• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rich's JULY pre-sale thread: SDCC exclusives, JSC variants, foil variants, Artgerm books, Romita JR. s/s, etc
5 5

204 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, kevhtx said:

He doesn't do many. From his website:

Convention appearances:
I do not currently have plans to attend any conventions in 2018. If I accept an invitation somewhere, I will post the details here.

Awww, thank you for the information. I appreciate it. 

12 hours ago, kevhtx said:

He doesn't do many. From his website:

Convention appearances:
I do not currently have plans to attend any conventions in 2018. If I accept an invitation somewhere, I will post the details here.

RE: Joshua Middleton

I'm sure people are jonesing to have his Batgirl #23 signed.  Love that cover.  

From Rob Guillory, artist on CHEW---

FARMHAND #1 s/s Rob Guillory - $110

eight spots

Jedidiah Jenkins is a farmer-but his cash crop isn't corn or soy. Jed grows fast-healing, plug-and-play human organs. Lose a finger? Need a new liver? He's got you covered. Unfortunately, strange produce isn't the only thing Jed's got buried. Deep in the soil of the Jenkins Family Farm, something dark has taken root, and it's beginning to bloom. From ROB GUILLORY, Eisner-winning co-creator and artist of Image Comics' CHEW, comes a new dark comedy about science gone sinister and agriculture gone apocalyptic. Nature is a Mother. 

farmhand1.jpg

SDCC 2018 EXCLUSIVE

This will probably be one of the biggest "gets" at the show.  

MANGA REALIZATION #1 (one-shot) s/s Jim Zub (and MAYBE Miyazawa & Herring---that would be gravy)  BUT!  Your s/s 9.8 book will come with the Manga Samurai Deadpool SDCC exclusive from Tamashii Nations.  - $295   SOLD OUT

Marvel Manga Realization comic book from Marvel Custom and Tamashii Nations, featuring Marvel’s Samurai Heroes -- including Samurai Deadpool!

This very limited edition custom comic is written by Jim Zub, with art by Takeshi Miyazawa & Ian Herring

For the moment, I'm limiting this to FIVE (5) spots.  I may open up for more.

From Jim Zub:

"For those unaware, this wild feudal Japan-Marvel mash-up story is built around a series of deluxe action figures created by Tamashii Nation that started in 2016 with Samurai Spider-Man: https://nerdist.com/spider-man-gets-a-samurai-makeover-from-tamashii-nations/

The newest one in the line is Kabukimono Deadpool and he makes his debut in this crazy comic story."

1) mbatko_8

2) Vox Virtus

3) Ron C.  Inv. 3342

custbandaitn2018001_dc11.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn

1 hour ago, Rich_Henn said:

SDCC 2018 EXCLUSIVE

MANGA REALIZATION #1 (one-shot) s/s Jim Zub (and MAYBE Miyazawa & Herring---that would be gravy)  BUT!  Your s/s 9.8 book will come with the Manga Samurai Deadpool SDCC exclusive from Tamashii Nations.  - $295

Marvel Manga Realization comic book from Marvel Custom and Tamashii Nations, featuring Marvel’s Samurai Heroes -- including Samurai Deadpool!

This very limited edition custom comic is written by Jim Zub, with art by Takeshi Miyazawa & Ian Herring

From Jim Zub:

"For those unaware, this wild feudal Japan-Marvel mash-up story is built around a series of deluxe action figures created by Tamashii Nation that started in 2016 with Samurai Spider-Man: https://nerdist.com/spider-man-gets-a-samurai-makeover-from-tamashii-nations/

The newest one in the line is Kabukimono Deadpool and he makes his debut in this crazy comic story."

s-l1600.jpg

:takeit:

1 hour ago, Rich_Henn said:

SDCC 2018 EXCLUSIVE

MANGA REALIZATION #1 (one-shot) s/s Jim Zub (and MAYBE Miyazawa & Herring---that would be gravy)  BUT!  Your s/s 9.8 book will come with the Manga Samurai Deadpool SDCC exclusive from Tamashii Nations.  - $295

From Jim Zub:

s-l1600.jpg

:takeit:

2 hours ago, Rich_Henn said:

Lost Boys #1 s/s Kiefer Sutherland - $450 

Three (3) spots

1) Taxmick1

2) 

3)

lostboys1.jpg

I’ll take it

How much to add Jason Patric?

Edited by ivdyer

I didn't think Jim Zub was going to be at SDCC? 
When will these be signed and sent for grading?

On 7/15/2018 at 7:09 AM, Rich_Henn said:

SDCC 2018 EXCLUSIVE - This will probably be one of the biggest "gets" at the show.