• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rich's JULY pre-sale thread: SDCC exclusives, JSC variants, foil variants, Artgerm books, Romita JR. s/s, etc
5 5

204 posts in this topic

On ‎7‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 10:10 AM, Rich_Henn said:

From Rob Guillory, artist on CHEW---

FARMHAND #1 s/s Rob Guillory - $110

eight spots

Jedidiah Jenkins is a farmer-but his cash crop isn't corn or soy. Jed grows fast-healing, plug-and-play human organs. Lose a finger? Need a new liver? He's got you covered. Unfortunately, strange produce isn't the only thing Jed's got buried. Deep in the soil of the Jenkins Family Farm, something dark has taken root, and it's beginning to bloom. From ROB GUILLORY, Eisner-winning co-creator and artist of Image Comics' CHEW, comes a new dark comedy about science gone sinister and agriculture gone apocalyptic. Nature is a Mother. 

farmhand1.jpg

I'm missing his signing here in Houston this weekend, so I'll take one of these please! Any chance for a famous Rob! remarque? Thanks!

On 7/15/2018 at 10:09 AM, Rich_Henn said:

SDCC 2018 EXCLUSIVE

This will probably be one of the biggest "gets" at the show.  

MANGA REALIZATION #1 (one-shot) s/s Jim Zub (and MAYBE Miyazawa & Herring---that would be gravy)  BUT!  Your s/s 9.8 book will come with the Manga Samurai Deadpool SDCC exclusive from Tamashii Nations.  - $295

Marvel Manga Realization comic book from Marvel Custom and Tamashii Nations, featuring Marvel’s Samurai Heroes -- including Samurai Deadpool!

This very limited edition custom comic is written by Jim Zub, with art by Takeshi Miyazawa & Ian Herring

For the moment, I'm limiting this to FIVE (5) spots.  I may open up for more.

From Jim Zub:

"For those unaware, this wild feudal Japan-Marvel mash-up story is built around a series of deluxe action figures created by Tamashii Nation that started in 2016 with Samurai Spider-Man: https://nerdist.com/spider-man-gets-a-samurai-makeover-from-tamashii-nations/

The newest one in the line is Kabukimono Deadpool and he makes his debut in this crazy comic story."

1) mbatko_8

2) Vox Virtus

3)

4)

5)

custbandaitn2018001_dc11.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Hey Rich - i heard these are going fast.  Did you see the Captain America Manga figure?  Tx!

On 7/9/2018 at 5:42 AM, Rich_Henn said:

SDCC 2018 EXCLUSIVE

The Magic Order #1 s/s Oliver Copiel - $135

Mark Millar's first NETFLIX comic

lmt. to 2000 cpy print run

raw $30

blue universal 9.8 optional - $95

Ten (10) spots

from the solicitation:

"We live in a world where we've never seen a monster, and The Magic Order is the reason we sleep safely in our beds. Magic meets the mob in THE MAGIC ORDER, as five families of magicians-sworn to protect our world for generations-must battle an enemy who's picking them off one by one. By day, they live among us as our neighbors, friends, and co-workers, but by night, they are the sorcerers, magicians, and wizards that protect us from the forces of darkness...unless the darkness gets them first. MARK MILLAR's first NETFLIX comic book, drawn by the incredible OLIVIER COIPEL "

1) kevhtx

2) Taxmick1

3) Vox Virtus

4)

5)

magicorder1.jpg

:takeit: 1 raw, please.

On 7/19/2018 at 11:51 AM, wamh0416 said:

Hey Rich - i heard these are going fast.  Did you see the Captain America Manga figure?  Tx!

I did see the captain America, anyone can swap out the Deadpool for the Captain America

On 7/15/2018 at 10:09 AM, Rich_Henn said:

SDCC 2018 EXCLUSIVE

This will probably be one of the biggest "gets" at the show.  

MANGA REALIZATION #1 (one-shot) s/s Jim Zub (and MAYBE Miyazawa & Herring---that would be gravy)  BUT!  Your s/s 9.8 book will come with the Manga Samurai Deadpool SDCC exclusive from Tamashii Nations.  - $295

Marvel Manga Realization comic book from Marvel Custom and Tamashii Nations, featuring Marvel’s Samurai Heroes -- including Samurai Deadpool!

This very limited edition custom comic is written by Jim Zub, with art by Takeshi Miyazawa & Ian Herring

For the moment, I'm limiting this to FIVE (5) spots.  I may open up for more.

From Jim Zub:

"For those unaware, this wild feudal Japan-Marvel mash-up story is built around a series of deluxe action figures created by Tamashii Nation that started in 2016 with Samurai Spider-Man: https://nerdist.com/spider-man-gets-a-samurai-makeover-from-tamashii-nations/

The newest one in the line is Kabukimono Deadpool and he makes his debut in this crazy comic story."

1) mbatko_8

2) Vox Virtus

3)

4)

5)

custbandaitn2018001_dc11.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

:takeit: I will take one. What is the possibility of Miyazawa?

On 7/14/2018 at 11:12 AM, Rich_Henn said:

SDCC 2018 EXCLUSIVE

Cosmic Ghost Rider #1 (J. Scott Campbell glow in the dark variant) s/s Campbell - $195

eight (8) spots

cosmicghostrider1JSC.jpg

:takeit: x 1

On 7/14/2018 at 8:12 AM, Rich_Henn said:

SDCC 2018 EXCLUSIVE

Cosmic Ghost Rider #1 (J. Scott Campbell glow in the dark variant) s/s Campbell - $195

eight (8) spots

cosmicghostrider1JSC.jpg

If one's still available, I'll take it!  Thanks Rich!

On 7/6/2018 at 7:46 AM, Rich_Henn said:

Life of Captain Marvel #1 (artgerm variant) s/s Artgerm - $125

**(If I can get Margaret Stohl at SDCC, I'll add her as well)

Eight (8) spots

lifeofcaptmarvel1.jpg

:takeit:      Can you get the virgin copy of this if there is one?

On 7/10/2018 at 8:55 AM, Rich_Henn said:

Fantastic Four #1 (Sue Richards Artgerm variant) - $135

**(signing in the fall, orders need to be placed this month)

FANTASTIC-FOUR-1-ARTGERM-INVISIBLE-WOMAN

:takeit:     Virgin cover possible as well?