• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rich's JULY pre-sale thread: SDCC exclusives, JSC variants, foil variants, Artgerm books, Romita JR. s/s, etc
5 5

204 posts in this topic

Sold out at Midtown and a few other locations already----

THE NEW ORDER #1 s/s Tradd & Heather Moore (cover A) - $115

ten spots 

Newsarama calls it one of the best debuts of 2018.

https://www.newsarama.com/41088-best-shots-advance-review-the-new-world-1-one-of-the-best-debuts-of-2018-10-10.html

Who’d have thought a dystopian world could feel so alive?

But that’s the magic of The New World, a dazzling debut from writer Ales Kot and artist Tradd Moore, a post-nuclear remix bringing together all the best parts of CalexitCowboy BebopJudge Dredd, and Romeo and Juliet. Despite the series opening with five nuclear weapons detonating over the soon-to-be divided states of America, there’s an undeniable sense of passion and energy that permeates this book, a sense of worldbuilding that makes this post-apocalypse somehow more vibrant than you’d ever come to expect.

Welcome to the New California, where violence isn’t just a tool for survival - it’s political, it’s entertainment, it’s the newest form of celebrity endorsement and the last-ditch attempt for civil disobedience. Kot’s savviest move for this new series is that he splits the narrative among two star-crossed lovers: burned-out reality star murder-cop Stella Maris and devil-may-care straight-edge hipster terrorist Kirby Miyazaki. Watching the way that Kot and Moore build up these two wildly divergent worlds through the same panel compositions is a deliberate, confident move - in no small part because despite Stella and Kirby’s vastly different circumstances, they’re both squaring their shoulders to stare down the strictness of their world.

1742045_xl.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn

On 7/12/2018 at 4:08 PM, Rich_Henn said:

Justice League #1 (Gold foil convention exclusive) JIM CHEUNG variant s/s Cheung - $165

Scott Snyder add-on optional - $30

Five (5) spots to start, more if I sell out

Blue universal 9.8 optional - $125

raw - $60

633cd4d3249880e567d4992c5be2f8501a48.jpg

Anyone still interested in this book, I ended up putting both Snyder & Cheung on these and will still honor the original price of $165 per. copy w/out the Snyder add-on fee (thumbsu

I have THREE (3) copies in hand

1) AlphaRaptor

2)

3)

Edited by Rich_Henn

1 hour ago, Rich_Henn said:

Anyone still interested in this book, I ended up putting both Snyder & Cheung on these and will still honor the original price of $165 per. copy w/out the Snyder add-on fee (thumbsu

I have THREE (3) copies in hand

:takeit:X 1

Avengers Infinity War Prelude #1 s/s Josh Brolin - $525

Three (3) cps   ONE (1) COPY LEFT available

(pulling from the fresh stack I picked up upon day of release)  (thumbsu

1) Taxmick1

2) NYC13

3)

Avengers_Infinity_War_Prelude.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn

7 minutes ago, Rich_Henn said:

Avengers Infinity War Prelude #1 s/s Josh Brolin - $525