• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Betty & Veronica 37, 41, Jughead 52, Laugh 98
1 1

11 posts in this topic

Just a short sales thread with some Archie titles. The highlight is B&V #41.

The rules:

Shipping to the US is included. Int'l please inquire.

Returns within 7 days of receipt.

Payment by Paypal, check, MO.

Betty and Veronica #37

Very nice presenting double headlight cover. This would be a 7.0-8.0 range if not for two defects. There is dust shadow along the bottom and outside edge of both front and back cover (more prominent on the back cover). There is also some loss of gloss on the cover where the book came in contact with water or something. When you hold the cover at an angle you can see the loss of gloss. It is most prominent by Betty's hips and the tree. You can see a small spot in the dust shadow in the lower right next to Veronica's leg. Call it a nice presenting 6.0. An 8.0 just sold for $300. Let's do $135.

Betty Veronica #37 001.jpg

Betty Veronica #37 bc 002.jpg

Betty and Veronica #41

Classic cover and hard to find! Bright colors and nicely presenting. Notice the small tear at the top of the cover between the "s" in Archie's and "G" in "Girls." Both this and the above #37 have nice supple page quality with white or off-white pages. Very nice copies. I'll call it a 5.5-6.0 for $475.

Betty Veronica #41 003.jpg

Betty Veronica #41 bc 004.jpg

These books must be from the same source (or same store) ... I do notice the ink stamps has the same style on all the books. I have the same books already but I should recheck my B&V 37 copy. 

GLWTS!