• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

malpractices by Unknown Comics
1 1

111 posts in this topic

Recently, I ordered numerous books with Unknown Comics, so I had several orders unfulfilled at the same time. Unknown was unwilling to switch books from one order to the other, meaning I had to wait unnecessary long for the bulk of the books to arrive.

When all books were in, Unknown Comics was still slow to ship the orders. 

When the orders arrived, they contained several bad books. Unknown refused to hand out return labels, meaning I have to pay because they delivered bad books.

In the discussion that followed, Unknown deliberately stalled the discussion, and when finally I made an emotional remark, for which I immediately apologized, they used this as a justification to block me on their facebook-messenger.

Customer is king? I have filed a CC case against Unknown. 

Good luck in dealing with this company, which turned out to be hardly any better than ComicXposure.

E

Edited by Dutch74
typo

3 minutes ago, mattn792 said:

Anyone got a flowchart?

I think everything is still Unknown, at this time.

Well, there goes the darn flowchart.:cry:

Amazing, both sides of the story, within 1 hour and seven posts. Is that a record?

1 minute ago, seanfingh said:

Dutch74 has had an *ahem* interesting series of interactions on the Boards. Suffice it to say, I am shocked neither at the incoherence, nor the vituperative outburst.

see, this is why folks like me need folks like you; to provide contextual analysis and inside baseball bons mots for this magnificent wonderland

Just now, RockMyAmadeus said:

"Firss, chu get the money, then chu get the comics, then chu get the wome- uhh, wait thass no right, I theenks."

I sold many comics to Dutch74 over a long period a few years back and found him to be a thoroughly decent chap. He loves his Amazing Spider-Man and was always friendly and fair during our dealings.

48 minutes ago, Mr.Mcknowitall said:

Well, there goes the darn flowchart.:cry:

Amazing, both sides of the story, within 1 hour and seven posts. Is that a record?

Helluva lot shorter than that Paradise Comics thread.  Or the thread about the deal that went sideways.

It is obvious that everything I post on this forum is subject to a series of automatic negative reactions. But I do not care and I am not surprised. After all, I am dealing here mostly with citizens of the USA, a country where facts have become irrelevant and twisting the truth has become a form of art. To those: feel free to doubt what I say and believe what Darren says. Buy comics at Unknown and see what happens. 

However, there has to be a silent majority of boardies who read these messages, compare them to other bits of information and make up their own mind. If there is just one person who becomes more careful about ordering at Unknown then this is worth it.  

Oh, and Darren. Nice try. Look in the mirror and try saying aloud: "I am NOT a liar"