• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Norman Rockwell Museum will have a Frank Miller Exhibition in 2019

4 posts in this topic

The Norman Rockwell Museum will host an exhibition of Frank Miller's work from June 8, 2019 until October 27, 2019.

Out of the Darkness: The Art of Frank Miller

(the link works)

According to their website:

"Norman Rockwell Museum presents the very first retrospective art exhibition for legendary artist Frank Miller. Through the lens of his gritty worldview, Frank Miller has redefined the way comic books are written and drawn. Miller’s distinct style, world-building, and elevation of the anti-hero have awarded him every major comic book industry award and a global following. The exhibit will showcase over 100 original works created by Miller throughout his career and will include interactive displays designed by the artist."

I am going to make an effort to go see this, especially if they have a nice dinner with it. I was lucky enough to stay in the same hotel as many con guests at Chicago in 1995 or so and Frank was alone in the bar when I returned from the show one early evening. My wife encouraged me to go say hello and I was glad that I did.