• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED

9 posts in this topic

20 minutes ago, JB123 said:

I love this book. Stan tells the story that he was quitting and his wife said look Stan just do one more book exactly the way you want to do it. If it fails and they fire you then so what you were quitting anyhow. Stan agreed and did Fantastic Four!

Stan's wife rules!

True!  And Stan also said that one time when he was in an argument with her she smashed his typewriter into bits on the floor. That typewriter was used for a ton of Marvel stories that are now considered classics.  For years after that Stan would remind her of what she did.  "Do you know how much we could have sold that typewriter for?" he would say lol

2 hours ago, Comcav said:

What up rock star?  Good luck with the sale, it's a dime on the cover, so I dig it ;)

Hey hey William!  How you doing? Thanks buddy!!  It's a super of a key book :)

I'll be in SDCC too so if anyone wants an in person deal, PM me 

On 6/28/2018 at 10:44 PM, JB123 said:

I love this book. Stan tells the story that he was quitting and his wife said look Stan just do one more book exactly the way you want to do it. If it fails and they fire you then so what you were quitting anyhow. Stan agreed and did Fantastic Four!

Stan's wife rules!

Utter nonsense. Stan’s “-script” was never seen by Kirby.