• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2018 Green Eggs Grading Contest -Final Round
5 5

180 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, sckao said:

If you got the Unique Grades Recorded response...that meant at the time, I didn't remember anyone else submitting the same grades as you... :eek:  :sick:  hm  :grin:

I am going to have to look back to see if I got that "Double Millie" emoji  :)

3 minutes ago, sckao said:

Round 10 Results will be posted quasi-normally as I'm doing it with my laptop perched on a pillow at my parent's house. :p

FINAL and UNIQUE RANKINGS will be posted later. There will be no ties. The tiebreaker is based on the round of the FIRST BULLSEYE, then the SECOND BULLSEYE, etc.

I know it's been a tough contest..sometimes cruel, always fair in that everyone was on the same playing field. In the end, I hope the journey was worth it and that everyone enjoyed the ride... :applause:

Good luck everyone. :wishluck:

Thanks so much! I learned a lot. Had a bunch of fun!!!

4 minutes ago, OdinsSecrets said:

Well 1 hit and 1 miss lol That's a very generous 4.0 on the gnarly looking spill.

I graded the ASM 3.5... and after submitting the grade I wrestled with going back and changing it to 3.0 hoping Andy hadn't seen it yet.  lol