• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

6/29/2018 eBay Coupon - 15% off
3 3

52 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, MGsimba77 said:

I know this was a "July 4th" coupon but does anyone know whether eBay usually offers these types of "everything included" coupons on the day of July 4th? My eBay activity doesn't go back that long.

There was a 20% coupon in June for "everything." 

8 minutes ago, DC|Marvel said:
6 hours ago, MGsimba77 said:

I know this was a "July 4th" coupon but does anyone know whether eBay usually offers these types of "everything included" coupons on the day of July 4th? My eBay activity doesn't go back that long.

I have a feeling there will be one in July as this last one was in June. I think what your asking is that this last one Was for celebrating the fourth. I would assume there will be another one in July (highly likely but no promises) I'd put money on it, but the exact day no body knows....

10 minutes ago, DC|Marvel said:

Yeah I know but the question was aimed at whether they traditionally offer coupons on the day of the 4th (in years past) in addition to the days prior.

It would make sense that the 4th would attract one, but who would have guessed it would be in june... I guess if you account for shipping in time for the 4th it would have to be at the end of june.... but as for the one in July? Your guess is as good as mine..

Last year I remember one on thanksgiving last year, but that's as good as my memory goes... lol

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

1 hour ago, MGsimba77 said:

Yeah I know but the question was aimed at whether they traditionally offer coupons on the day of the 4th (in years past) in addition to the days prior.

That is right I should have figured you knew. Historically I can not really give you an input. But  :wishluck:

there a lot of stuff on Ali express, with the help of coupon  I can save a great amount of money. Last time I bought some costumes for a superhero, party, they were cheap and looks no so bad I I thought. So these coupons are great

5 hours ago, Flex223 said:

there a lot of stuff on Ali express, with the help of coupon  I can save a great amount of money. Last time I bought some costumes for a superhero, party, they were cheap and looks no so bad I I thought. So these coupons are great

All our base are belong to us...

Seems legit! LOL J/K DO NOT CLICK THE LINK

On 6/30/2018 at 6:00 PM, Hey Kids, Comics! said:

Sold a CGC 7.5 Marvel Spotlight 5 for $699.99 (highest price ever for that grade by $50....but not really since he really paid $599.99). The best part? I bought it with the 25% coupon a few weeks ago for $530. Not getting rich, but a nice little flip. 

I've done very well with buying during the coupons and flipping the books soon after.  Bought a Silver Surfer 1 CGC 5.5 a couple months ago for $263 and just sold it for $391.  Bought a Ms Marvel 1 CGC 9.4 for $240 a few months ago and sold it for $360 after a month.  Good timing on my part but the coupons prompted me to seek out some fringe deals and they paid off well.

On July 10, 2018 at 12:45 PM, Dark Knight said:

So when will the next coupon be? 

July 11