• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DC 100 Page Giants Walmart exclusive
2 2

87 posts in this topic

On 8/1/2018 at 11:08 AM, aardvark88 said:

Seems to be spotty distribution in the LAX to Glendale, CA region, as most Wal-marts or supercenters either moved or closed.

It's ironic that DC Comic's headquarters is in Burbank, but the Burbank Walmart doesn't even carry these books.  Has anyone seen any Walmarts in Southern California that are carrying these?  I tried Burbank, Cerritos, and even Honolulu when on vacation, but no luck.

On 8/5/2018 at 9:04 PM, maidenmate91 said:

I just left my Walmart, and I literally scouted a pile of them *10 or more* These are not as rare as people have been led to believe. I also saw them in Latrobe while I was working on location the other day.

kool-aid-2.jpg

On 8/6/2018 at 8:20 PM, Samoyed Sabaka said:

It's ironic that DC Comic's headquarters is in Burbank, but the Burbank Walmart doesn't even carry these books.  Has anyone seen any Walmarts in Southern California that are carrying these?  I tried Burbank, Cerritos, and even Honolulu when on vacation, but no luck.

Here's something equally ironic.

I live near Bentonville and haven't been able to find any. I've been to 3 Supercenters and 2 Neighborhood Markets.

3 hours ago, ygogolak said:

I'm still trying to figure out when they were ever "rare" as I being thrown around.

When opportunists took it to ebay and tired to take advantage of people.   'Rare', 'Hard To Find' and 'Sold Out' all appear in over 200 listings for the 'Wal Mart DC 100 Page Giant' query in title or description.   Maybe in some towns, but we are sitting on excess #1's down here in FLA.   Maybe we just don't read as much down here :insane:

On ‎8‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 6:20 PM, Samoyed Sabaka said:

There is a Walmart near the Antelope Valley Mall that still has lots of #1's. Most are getting damaged, but there were still 3 teen titans #1 in nice shape. I was just there today and found #2 for Superman and Justice league. There were very few available of the 2's and most had some wear. No second issues of the Batman or Teen Titans though. There are about six Walmart's in that area. I visited three and this was the only store carrying them. 

On 8/15/2018 at 3:28 PM, mysterymachine said:

There is a Walmart near the Antelope Valley Mall that still has lots of #1's. Most are getting damaged, but there were still 3 teen titans #1 in nice shape. I was just there today and found #2 for Superman and Justice league. There were very few available of the 2's and most had some wear. No second issues of the Batman or Teen Titans though. There are about six Walmart's in that area. I visited three and this was the only store carrying them. 

I have the same issue; I found the #2 for Superman and Justice League but not Batman or Teen Titans.  They had restocked the #1's, as well.

Has anybody seen the #2's for Bats and JL yet?

4 hours ago, OtherEric said:

I have the same issue; I found the #2 for Superman and Justice League but not Batman or Teen Titans.  They had restocked the #1's, as well.

Has anybody seen the #2's for Bats and JL yet?

I believe that they are releasing two books every two weeks. So Batman and teen titans should be out pretty soon. 

25 minutes ago, Ramses717 said:

I believe that they are releasing two books every two weeks. So Batman and teen titans should be out pretty soon. 

That makes more sense than a once a month drop, even if it makes looking for them each month more of a pain.

Bendis just posted Batman #3 on his Instagram for his story he contributed. Haven't found #2 near me or Titans for that matter. Superman and Justice League #2 were purchased what feels like weeks ago at this rate.