• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] BeachBum Comics July 2018 / SDCC Sales Thread
8 8

166 posts in this topic

Sorry for the disappearing act. Lots of STUPID drama at SDCC but most of it ended up being a good thing going forward.

For all those looking for the Cosmic Ghost Riders by Campbell - my books went "missing" - that's all I can talk about the situation at this time but it was very frustrating.

I'm going to put up the Graffiti books this evening and the Batman Turner D covers and then I'll wrap up the thread.

3 hours ago, BeachBum said:

Sorry for the disappearing act. Lots of STUPID drama at SDCC but most of it ended up being a good thing going forward.

For all those looking for the Cosmic Ghost Riders by Campbell - my books went "missing" - that's all I can talk about the situation at this time but it was very frustrating.

I'm going to put up the Graffiti books this evening and the Batman Turner D covers and then I'll wrap up the thread.

Hoping everything is okay Dre and been waiting to see you post. Glad you made it home safe. Waiting on the books like :popcorn:

Batman #50 Turner D "Green With Envy" SDCC Exclusive

Only 150 of these were released at SDCC, the rest of the 1,000 print run will be used for Aspen events and promos. Tough book to get. Sold out early at show.

I grabbed and screened five 9.8 candidates, ended up subbing them all before I left the show.

(3 available) SOLD OUT!

One SOLD to workingdog

$200 CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked

batman 50 d - green with envy.jpg

Edited by BeachBum

6 minutes ago, BeachBum said:

Only 150 of these were released at SDCC, the rest of the 1,000 print run will be used for Aspen events and promos. Tough book to get. Sold out early at show.

I grabbed and screened five 9.8 candidates, ended up subbing them all before I left the show.

(3 available)

One on hold for workingdog

6 minutes ago, BeachBum said:

(3 available)

One on hold for workingdog

I'm sorry...what do you mean when you "sub" books for prescreening? You sent in more than just 5 copies in case some didnt make the cut?

Edited by Pyromaniac
Double post

4 minutes ago, Pyromaniac said:

I'm sorry...what do you mean when you "sub" books for prescreening? You sent in more than just 5 copies in case some didnt make the cut?

I subbed five copies which I felt were solid 9.8 (that's what I meant by "I screened"). Usually I put books up with a raw/graded option. Ended up sending in all five copies. Two are going to regular Batman subscribers. Only three left in the thread.

Edited by BeachBum

1 minute ago, BeachBum said:

I subbed five copies which I felt were solid 9.8 (that's what I meant by "I screened"). Usually I put books up with a raw/graded option. Ended up sending in all five copies. Two are going to regular Batman subscribers. Only three left in the thread.

Roger that! Thanks

Lego SDCC 2018 Lego Movie 2 Rage Kitty/Angry Kitty - $90 SOLD!

Lego SDCC 2018 Black Lightning - $100 SOLD!

Lego SDCC 2018 Cowboy Deadpool - $220 SOLD!

IMG_3111.JPG

Edited by BeachBum

All I have left on the SDCC Silver Foils - sorry, didn't have the time for multiple line trips. 

Justice League 1 Jim Lee SDCC Silver Foil (Batman) 3 available $35 each (polybagged, presents NM+) 1 LEFT!

Justice League 4 Jim Lee SDCC Silver Foil (Wonder Woman) 3 available $35 each (polybagged, presents NM+) 1 LEFT!

Batman 51 SDCC Silver Foil - 5 available $50 each (polybagged, presents NM+) 4 LEFT!

IMG_3112.jpg

Edited by BeachBum

9 minutes ago, BeachBum said:

Lego SDCC 2018 Lego Movie 2 Rage Kitty/Angry Kitty - $90

Lego SDCC 2018 Black Lightning - $100 SOLD!

Lego SDCC 2018 Cowboy Deadpool - $220

IMG_3111.JPG

I'll take the other two. 

Yes Dre, I purchased from one of your threads. 

Thanks--Greg

6 hours ago, BeachBum said:

All I have left on the SDCC Silver Foils - sorry, didn't have the time for multiple line trips. 

Justice League 1 Jim Lee SDCC Silver Foil (Batman) 3 available $35 each (polybagged, presents NM+) 2 LEFT!

Justice League 4 Jim Lee SDCC Silver Foil (Wonder Woman) 3 available $35 each (polybagged, presents NM+)

Batman 51 SDCC Silver Foil - 5 available $50 each (polybagged, presents NM+)

IMG_3112.jpg

one of each, raw please

15 hours ago, BeachBum said:

(3 available) 1 LEFT!

One SOLD to workingdog

If one left :takeit:

Rolling out PM invoices this evening and tomorrow. If you have something pending and I don't notice to combine shipping let me know and I'll correct the invoice. Thanks for all the purchases.