• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2018 CGC Green Eggs Grading Contest Round 10 (of 10) Results
1 1

59 posts in this topic

Thank you to everyone for running this and to those that participated throughout and made it fun to stick around and throw our gifs around :banana: I joined CGC right before this started and my LCS had happened to mention this contest. Sounded like a blast, and whammo, there it was! Can't wait until next year, and hopefully the  March Madness tourney I heard about.  Hopefully I see all of you "Can You Please Grade My" peeps around the rest of the year. You've brought my love of comic books to another level! Thanks all! And for the champ....this gif is for you...

Dwight-Perfectenschlag.gif

Edited by Not A Clone

2 hours ago, Not A Clone said:

Thank you to everyone for running this and to those that participated throughout and made it fun to stick around and throw our gifs around :banana: I joined CGC right before this started and my LCS had happened to mention this contest. Sounded like a blast, and whammo, there it was! Can't wait until next year, and hopefully the  March Madness tourney I heard about.  Hopefully I see all of you "Can You Please Grade My" peeps around the rest of the year. You've brought my love of comic books to another level! Thanks all! And for the champ....this gif is for you...

thank you and welcome to the boards :applause:

3 hours ago, ElrodAllWrong said:

Congrats Azkaban, well deserved!

Thanks Andy and Shin for another great contest! Your hard work is very much appreciated! 

and to you also, you were right in this :applause:

Congratulations Azkaban!!! You are truly a grading master! I am new to the boards like Clone as well. This contest sealed the deal for me! I had so much fun I'm going to stick around. I had not tried to grade in years. This year I decided to give it a try. In March I dug out my old grading guide circa '92 (100pt scale) thinking how much could grading change? Lol! In May I got the latest guide and have been obsessed ever since?

5 hours ago, Not A Clone said:

What’s your LCS and is that guy on the boards here? 

9 minutes ago, flashlites said:

Congratulations Azkaban!!! You are truly a grading master! I am new to the boards like Clone as well. This contest sealed the deal for me! I had so much fun I'm going to stick around. I had not tried to grade in years. This year I decided to give it a try. In March I dug out my old grading guide circa '92 (100pt scale) thinking how much could grading change? Lol! In May I got the latest guide and have been obsessed ever since?

and to you as well :applause: the original 92 guide is the guide I use to start with before I start to narrow down the choices (thumbsu

So, as we’re waiting for the final rankings, this is a good time for you all to send me a new PM, with your list of prize numbers, in order of preference. 

When we’re doing the prize picking, and you didn’t send me a list, you have 5 minutes to get me your pick or you get temporarily skipped over. So, send me this list.  

—The prize picking takes place in the prize thread in Comics general 

3 minutes ago, Ahsoka Tano Jedi Apprentice said:

my computer died and i missed out or i would have won ..............

lol ...... I'm sure there was a library somewhere :jokealert: