• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS: MIKE ZECK 1985 Remarqued Punisher Poster + G.I. Joe #200 RIB Snake Eyes Cover Sketch

1 post in this topic

I have a few items that Mike Zeck did for me to offer to fans.  I picked these up from Mike at the Denver Comic-Con a couple of weeks ago:

1) 1985 Punisher Posters with Large Head Sketch Remarque - Many years ago I turned up a small collection of file copies of the original 1985 Punisher poster. I'm sure many of you had this on your wall. This image was originally intended to be the cover to the first issue of the Limited Series, but Carl Potts liked it so much, he decided to issue it as a special poster in advance of the series. I had given these posters to Mike a few years ago and he finally got a chance to draw remarques on each of them. On each he drew a 5" x 6" Punisher head as pictured. Each poster is in VF to VF/NM condition and comes rolled. Great for framing! $140 + $10 Shipping in US.

2) Rare G.I. Joe #200 RIB Variant with Snake Eyes Sketch - This sketch cover was drawn by Mike on on Sunday, June 17, 2018. What's extra special about this sketch cover is that it was drawn on an extremely rare copy of G.I. Joe #200. This variant (RIB) was done specifically for Herb Trimpe so that he could draw sketches on them. Unfortunately, Herb passed away, leaving 79 blank copies behind in his collection. This is one of those copies. It is in NM/M condition and is rather valuable in and of itself.  $400 + $10 Shipping in US.

Please send me a PM or e-mail me at comiconxion@hotmail.com if you'd like to reserve either.  PayPal or check accepted.  If you'll be in the LA area and prefer to save on shipping, all items can be picked up at the LA Ultimate Comic Art & Collectibles Show/Torpedo Comics Collectors Convention that will be held at the LAX Hilton on Sunday, July 15 from 10AM-5PM.  For more information, go to www.UltimateLAShow.com and/or www.TorpedoCon.com.  

Zeck_Punisher_Poster_Remarque.jpg

Zeck_Punisher_Poster_Full.jpg

G_I_Joe200_Zeck_Snake_Eyes.jpg

Zeck_Denver_2.jpg

Edited by comiconxion