• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GaFlash Fourth of July Slab Sale "CLOSED"
4 4

49 posts in this topic

Since you dont have a kudos thread. I felt the need to bump your thread with glorious words of praise from our transaction. 

1st, let me state.... you get first class treatment with @GAFLASH . his communication is the tops. Packages your purchase with utmost care. Super fast shipping. 

I am very very happy with every aspect of our transaction. Can't wait to purchase again. Thanks for everything :banana::whee::golfclap::headbang:(worship)

1 minute ago, wolverine180 said:

Since you dont have a kudos thread. I felt the need to bump your thread with glorious words of praise from our transaction. 

1st, let me state.... you get first class treatment with @GAFLASH . his communication is the tops. Packages your purchase with utmost care. Super fast shipping. 

I am very very happy with every aspect of our transaction. Can't wait to purchase again. Thanks for everything :banana::whee::golfclap::headbang:(worship)

Wow! Thanks,  I am overwhelmed! :foryou:

On 7/1/2018 at 4:15 PM, GAFLASH said:

ADVENTURE COMICS #97

CGC 5.5

$250

$200

ADVENTURE COMICS 97 CGC 5.5.jpg

OK I have thought about this since this was posted and since no one was able to remove this temptation I will just give in and enjoy it! :takeit:

On 7/1/2018 at 5:35 PM, GAFLASH said:

ALL AMERICAN #31

CGC 4.5

SLIGHT C-1 RESTORED

$250

$200

11 on census

Slight color touch

Last GPA for C-1 3.0 was $220 April 2017

ALL AMERICAN 31 CGC 4.5 RES0001.jpg

Take it