• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed
1 1

138 posts in this topic

20 minutes ago, electricprune said:

Girl's Love Stories #174. $15 Structurally, this book is a 9.2+. However, the back cover has distributor overspray on the top, and possibly the bottom? You can see the spray/ink in the scan and knock the grade down.

004.jpg

005.jpg

:takeit:

6 minutes ago, electricprune said:

Heart Throbs #137 This book looks like a 9.4, but has a stain on the cover and first few pages above the D in Days at the top. Very unobtrusive $18 This one will come in an archive and full back.

008.jpg

:takeit:

Ok, I'm just going to put up to more things today. Offers are welcome and I'll send out invoices tomorrow or Monday morning.

Charlton lot, 4 books VG or better Just Married 59 and 74. Career Girl Romances 59, and Time for Love 19 $8 SOLD!

003.jpg

Edited by electricprune

16 hours ago, electricprune said:

Ok, last book for tonight. This is a beauty! Girls' Romances #118 VF or better. Beautiful dark purple, green, and red. $45 This will stay in the archive and full back.

009.jpg

Take. I think that’s a Colan cover.

5 hours ago, electricprune said:

Ok, I'm just going to put up to more things today. Offers are welcome and I'll send out invoices tomorrow or Monday morning.

Charlton lot, 4 books VG or better Just Married 59 and 74. Career Girl Romances 59, and Time for Love 19 $8

003.jpg

Take it

Ike