• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NEW ORIGINAL ART THREAD

175 posts in this topic

Hey Steve, time for a dedicated forum on OA perhaps?

Do you guys think we should make OA a sticky? I feel as if maybe it should be, but that could be because I collect the stuff blush.gif

Let's do it. Can I take credit for the suggestion. acclaim.gif

I'm afraid FD already staked his claim. tongue.gif

Encapsulation, maybe years down the road. Grading, very doubtful, they are a one of a kind piece, so condition matters less to OA collector's then the collector's of comic books.

gossip.gif Hey Steve, encapsulation of OA already exists. It's called a FRAME. grin.gif

But this a a CGC holer with it protection and profits

This thread is 5 pages long and way too many posts have nothing to do with showing off original art. C'mon people, let's see the goods.

I agree. Let's see the goods..... in the ORIGINAL art thread.

This thread is 5 pages long and way too many posts have nothing to do with showing off original art. C'mon people, let's see the goods.

O.K. Vigilante # 3 by Pollard

vigilantepollardjpg29an.jpg

O.K. Vigilante # 3 by Pollard

vigilantepollardjpg29an.jpg

You 893censored-thumb.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gif