• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NEW ORIGINAL ART THREAD

175 posts in this topic

Hey Steve, time for a dedicated forum on OA perhaps?

Do you guys think we should make OA a sticky? I feel as if maybe it should be, but that could be because I collect the stuff blush.gif

Please take it to another forum....

This is from the elusive whiteboard series of sketches by a bored Shin C. Kao... crazy.gif

(A Xerox printer repair guy erased part of the image with his shirt/shoulder when he bent over to plug something in..but I decided not to restore what was erased. (With an art assist by 15-year old Trevor)) [After Frazetta]

whiteboard1.jpg

STEVE B and Crew: THANKS for pinning this! 893applaud-thumb.gif

So now do I need to repost all the art I've posted in the other thread that was not pinned?? confused.gif

Well, here's one of my favorites for those who haven't seen it: Jack Kirby, Avengers #3. Sorry for the small scan, there's a larger image in my gallery at www.comicartfans.com

Avengers3p10.jpg

Here's one I havent posted yet. This is a (very) rough graphite prelim for a James Jean X-Men team shot.

JJ is SICK. I cant wait for him to start doing actual story art.

xmen.jpg

These two beauties just arrived today. All I can say is WOW! 893whatthe.gif Unbelieveable. I have worked on this for months and finally was able to score not 1 but 2 commissions from Bill. I mentioned the characters I liked and he did the rest....see attached. yay.gif

856710-sienk001.jpg.3b74204da19c019b959322aee6429023.jpg