• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

who's going to be at sdcc?
2 2

15 posts in this topic

going down this year. hope to bump into some of you. say hi in person.

any suggestions for things to watch out for at the con?

Brian - are you running the Thursday get together again?

Edited by Panelfan1

I will be there!!! I am really hoping to meet some of you in person. I have learned so much about the OA Hobby and Community since I was last there in 2016 and I can't wait to be back.

Edited by comicfanboy007
grammer

I'll be in San Diego, booth 4302 Across from Albert Moy and Next to Heritage/All Star.

I'll also be set-up at the Ultimate La show representing Illustration House, with a great group of originals as well as haveing works from my inventory, along with Frank Thorne's 2-up 1978 Ghita pages for the first time. 

http://www.comicartfans.com/galleryroom.asp?gsub=30362

http://www.comicartfans.com/gallerydetail.asp?gcat=21361

Zaddick Longenbach

i guess i will play too.  i will be at booth 4419 same as last year right down the aisle from mitch and anthony.  if you cant find me.  just ask mitch (artdealer) itkowitz.....he will gladly tell you where my booth is at :)

will have a couple of my guys stopping by the booth to sign and such. stop by the booth to find out who :)

lots of new art by my artists and will also be bringing a LARGE stack of color guides along with some other surprises.   so please come by and say hi !

Edited by Kwan Chang