• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The ARTGERM Thread
9 9

421 posts in this topic

I have a few of his covers and prints. The guy definitely does good work. Sideshow Collectibles and a few others are making statues designed by Artgerm. Sideshow in particular made one of Artgerm's trademark Pepper character.

18 hours ago, exitmusicblue said:

If a thread already exists, my bad.

I am just in awe of Stanley “Artgerm” Lau.  Been blown away for a while now, was fortunate to pick up an OA by him last month.  Show off your faves, whether or not you own ‘em!

Two recent works to start:

9693A12D-D190-408B-8E08-7F6D1827505A.png

C05F8939-9DB1-4097-8923-F0026144E74D.png

hi, great thread idea. can I ask where you picked up OA? I haven't even looked that far yet.thx, jp

I've been picking up his stuff frequently lately, as well. I kind of agree on the similarity issues between female characters, but that hasn't stopped the art from being amazing. He along with Parrillo are two that I just grab as often as I can. Also, can we make it a thing that when examples of work are posted we also post the title and issue number just in case it's not obvious?

Found this:

Drawing with Artgerm Lau

This is a live demonstration of how Artgerm creates characters with universal appeal.

Thursday July 19, 2018 2:30pm - 4:00pm
Room 2

SDCC.

Edited by The Brain

I'm a huge fan of Artgerm!  I have a lot of covers which I have yet to grade... But with SDCC around the corner, I'm sure I can find something for him to sign.  Also, looking to eventually get a commission from him.  His stuff is just AMAZING!  

IMG_8605.jpg

IMG_8573.jpg