• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The ARTGERM Thread
9 9

421 posts in this topic

upcoming Supergirl print and PF statue from Sideshow looks awesome. If I was a Supergirl fan I'd get both.
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/dc-comics-supergirl-sideshow-collectibles-3006701/

Just an fyi, Artgerm has done a lot of work with Sideshow, there are statues prints for Poison Ivy, Zatanna, and Huntress

1 hour ago, devald said:

upcoming Supergirl print and PF statue from Sideshow looks awesome. If I was a Supergirl fan I'd get both.
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/dc-comics-supergirl-sideshow-collectibles-3006701/

Just an fyi, Artgerm has done a lot of work with Sideshow, there are statues prints for Poison Ivy, Zatanna, and Huntress

I might get them! They look good.

Catwoman #3 variant.  It's not even out yet, but without a doubt, destined to be a fave for many.  Even though I own some of his OA, I've actually never purchased any of his comics.  In this case, I'm going to make an exception and pick up a copy. <3

image.png.bb2fc266e6191558d14290f453c086cf.png

Edited by modelmaker

10 hours ago, modelmaker said:

Catwoman #3 variant.  It's not even out yet, but without a doubt, destined to be a fave for many.  Even though I own some of his OA, I've actually never purchased any of his comics.  In this case, I'm going to make an exception and pick up a copy. <3

image.png.bb2fc266e6191558d14290f453c086cf.png

Stunning!

My moon knight sketch that came back had 1 staple similar to your 1 staple, and it got 9.4, it had some kind of blown corners at the spine (slightly). :foryou: hope this helps, but probably telling you a "grade" that you already know how to calculate.....

16 hours ago, Key Largo Comics said:

I noticed that too. These came as a set and I'm thinking about returning them.