• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The ARTGERM Thread
9 9

421 posts in this topic

Found a good deal on the set of Lau FF covers--$50AU for the set. Snapped that baby up straight away. Can't wait to receive them. 

16 minutes ago, Mecha_Fantastic said:

Found a good deal on the set of Lau FF covers--$50AU for the set. Snapped that baby up straight away. Can't wait to receive them. 

$50AU = $36 U.S. They are going for cover price.

Am I missing something?

They were a lot harder to get here. I couldn't get any here through my LCS, and they're the biggest in the country. Plus the issue itself was about $10 anyway, iirc, so getting 4 variants, particularly Lau's, for just $50 is a very good deal. 

10 hours ago, Mecha_Fantastic said:

They were a lot harder to get here. I couldn't get any here through my LCS, and they're the biggest in the country. Plus the issue itself was about $10 anyway, iirc, so getting 4 variants, particularly Lau's, for just $50 is a very good deal. 

:headbang:

13 hours ago, Mecha_Fantastic said:

Do you get Previews?  Some LCSs are rather poor at plucking good cover variants out of the flood of monthly offerings and ordering them.   You may need to pre order yourself.

On 8/25/2018 at 2:55 AM, 500Club said:

Do you get Previews?  Some LCSs are rather poor at plucking good cover variants out of the flood of monthly offerings and ordering them.   You may need to pre order yourself.

My LCS is good, but they got flooded by requests, and ultimately sold them for a price I was unwilling to pay. I don't blame them, and they're good to me, and give me variants when they can, so no harm no foul on this one, as far as I'm concerned. 

On 8/27/2018 at 5:20 PM, Kwan Chang said:

Stanley did a few of these in SDCC for me to put up for sale/eBay.  Here is a preview of some of them.

IMG-0827.jpg

IMG-0828.jpg

IMG-0833.jpg

IMG-0834.jpg

IMG-0835.jpg

Spider-Gwen for me! When's that one going on sale?