• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The ARTGERM Thread
9 9

421 posts in this topic

22 hours ago, Insanity said:

Symbiote Spider-Man #1 variant cover due in april

51068992_2199211266802538_2352862146506784768_n.jpg

This guy draws /colors the best females I’ve ever seen in comics. I’m gonna have to get either this book or his recent captain marvel. 

6 hours ago, ExNihilo said:

I completely forgot these went on sale over the weekend.  Oh well, saved myself some money at least.

I think you should buy them, if only to say Brava DC! :acclaim:

2 hours ago, drotto said:

Any packages that have the virgin copy are sold out, except for CGC SS. Have no idea what the numbers are for the various runs.

3K, 1,500, 1K

https://artgermcollectibles.com/collections/pre-sale-detective-comics-1000-artgerm-collectibles-exclusives/products/detective-comics-1000-artgerm-collectibles-exclusive-variant-3-book-set

3 minutes ago, ExNihilo said:

Sirens Virgin - 750 released for purchase (1,000 printed)

Maybe saving them for conventions?

Ah, interesting. I would have assumed holding some back for the grading but the other two covers they are "selling" all of them. Yes, conventions would be my guess.

So I purchased a raw captain marvel 1 from his official site...says release date was in January. I have yet to receive mine and inquiries I send them I get no response. What gives? I hope this is not another comicXposure type scam 

2 hours ago, jason4 said:

So I purchased a raw captain marvel 1 from his official site...says release date was in January. I have yet to receive mine and inquiries I send them I get no response. What gives? I hope this is not another comicXposure type scam 

I purchased those as pre release and they shipped out within 3 days of release. How long since you emailed them?

3 hours ago, I like pie said:

I purchased those as pre release and they shipped out within 3 days of release. How long since you emailed them?

I emailed them at the end of January and again this past Sunday...I check my spam folder and still nothing. Someone on their Twitter (artgerms) is also asking. :( Order was originally placed 1/26. Status says unfulfilled. I just wish they would send me an message back or something saying they are sending it soon. I asked today for a refund or the book. 

Edited by jason4

On 2/7/2019 at 12:40 PM, jason4 said:

I emailed them at the end of January and again this past Sunday...I check my spam folder and still nothing. Someone on their Twitter (artgerms) is also asking. :( Order was originally placed 1/26. Status says unfulfilled. I just wish they would send me an message back or something saying they are sending it soon. I asked today for a refund or the book. 

I once emailed his FB page and received a response within 24 hours.  You could give that a try.  It goes without saying, but despite the crappy situation you're in, it's best to be respectful with your message since I think it's actually Artgerm who's managing the account and not some PR rep.  Best of luck.