• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The ARTGERM Thread
9 9

421 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, I like pie said:

They are selling pretty well on the bay today. I wonder what the PR is:popcorn:

I read it was 2 per Walmart?

The vendor or employee only puts out 2 of each 3-packs. I think there's like 5 or 6 new 3-packs out now. Once those sell, they restock them. It's utter nonsense that people are saying this Artgerm cover is "2 per store".

3 hours ago, Second Blight said:

The vendor or employee only puts out 2 of each 3-packs. I think there's like 5 or 6 new 3-packs out now. Once those sell, they restock them. It's utter nonsense that people are saying this Artgerm cover is "2 per store".

You go to the store, two on the shelf.

I am currently on the hunt, so if I find anything different I’ll update here. But the one store I already hit had it two copies of each. It’s wolverine infinity watch, marvel comics presents, uncanny X-Men, avengers no road home, Captain Marvel, venom, and guardians of the galaxy.  Looks like the other two comics in each pack are maybe different by pack, and yea the shrink wrap is horrifying. Bout to hit up store #2.

Edited by BishopT

3 hours ago, BishopT said:

I am currently on the hunt, so if I find anything different I’ll update here. But the one store I already hit had it two copies of each. It’s wolverine infinity watch, marvel comics presents, uncanny X-Men, avengers no road home, Captain Marvel, venom, and guardians of the galaxy.  Looks like the other two comics in each pack are maybe different by pack, and yea the shrink wrap is horrifying. Bout to hit up store #2.

Anyone know what the interior books are yet? 🍻

2 minutes ago, cbaileypacker said:

Anyone know what the interior books are yet? 🍻

So I got the three best packs of CM I could find between a few stores and opened them... all of those packs had Spider Gwen #25 Lenticular in it, two had Unworthy Thor #3 2nd print, and one had Infamous Iron Man #1 2nd print. I also picked up a Venom pack and a Guardians of The Galaxy pack and opened them just to see what was inside... the Venom had Champions #1 2nd print (2016) and Amazing Spiderman Renew Your Vows #1 2nd print (vol. 2), and the GOTG had Amazing Spiderman #789 lenticular and Darth Vader #20 2nd print (from Nov 2016). So, from what I've seen nothing spectacular but not total trash, either.