The ARTGERM Thread
10 10

335 posts in this topic

1,678 posts

I wish I knew how people got these fine commissioned pieces.  Whenever I send them an email, I'm just met with silence.  :sorry:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 posts

This one is simple but limited to 200 copies. 

0FA6A9BD-3A9E-40E7-A973-7313B25BDA46.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
584 posts
On 10/13/2019 at 11:11 PM, ExNihilo said:

I wish I knew how people got these fine commissioned pieces.  Whenever I send them an email, I'm just met with silence.  :sorry:

Only way I know of is to catch him at a convention.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,906 posts

Pretty sure Artgerm is still in his 40s, meaning... lots of ridic art to come.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,942 posts
18 hours ago, Avi said:

Only way I know of is to catch him at a convention.

Yeah, I got him at NYCC.  His line obviously builds up fast.  I was there as the conventioned opened on Thursday, and was already about 8th in line.  He does take a list basically every day, but it gets shorter each day.  I think the full color stuff you can only get the first 2 days (of a 4 day con) He works fast, and did a lot of the quick sketches, he only posted like 4 of the full color copic sketches, so that may have been all he got through. 

He will also post for sale stuff he sketches in class and for things like Inktober, at his store.  They go quick and you can't pick the subject.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,678 posts
5 hours ago, drotto said:

Yeah, I got him at NYCC.  His line obviously builds up fast.  I was there as the conventioned opened on Thursday, and was already about 8th in line.  He does take a list basically every day, but it gets shorter each day.  I think the full color stuff you can only get the first 2 days (of a 4 day con) He works fast, and did a lot of the quick sketches, he only posted like 4 of the full color copic sketches, so that may have been all he got through. 

He will also post for sale stuff he sketches in class and for things like Inktober, at his store.  They go quick and you can't pick the subject.

Thanks.  I had no idea he accepted commissions at conventions.  Good to know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 posts
18 hours ago, IbukiLord said:

Dedicated Artgerm wall in the house, hardest thing is to decide which ones go up and which ones come down

 

PKRjZIp.jpg

Love the wall! Here is my setup. I agree that it is hard to pick which cover goes up. I rotate constantly to keep it fresh. Mine right now is mostly Artgerm. 

D5C29A90-048A-4F36-A09C-55AB795B2539.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
10 10