The ARTGERM Thread
5 5

209 posts in this topic

39,539 posts
16 hours ago, MediumLover said:

That's a big number for a sketch.

Interesting bid history.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/163158899783

I don't see any money being exchanged on this - it's a rinky-dink 15-minute sketch. :eyeroll:

45 posts

upcoming Supergirl print and PF statue from Sideshow looks awesome. If I was a Supergirl fan I'd get both.
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/dc-comics-supergirl-sideshow-collectibles-3006701/

Just an fyi, Artgerm has done a lot of work with Sideshow, there are statues prints for Poison Ivy, Zatanna, and Huntress

600 posts
1 hour ago, devald said:

upcoming Supergirl print and PF statue from Sideshow looks awesome. If I was a Supergirl fan I'd get both.
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/dc-comics-supergirl-sideshow-collectibles-3006701/

Just an fyi, Artgerm has done a lot of work with Sideshow, there are statues prints for Poison Ivy, Zatanna, and Huntress

I might get them! They look good.

60 posts

Catwoman #3 variant.  It's not even out yet, but without a doubt, destined to be a fave for many.  Even though I own some of his OA, I've actually never purchased any of his comics.  In this case, I'm going to make an exception and pick up a copy. <3

image.png.bb2fc266e6191558d14290f453c086cf.png

Edited by modelmaker

621 posts
10 hours ago, modelmaker said:

Catwoman #3 variant.  It's not even out yet, but without a doubt, destined to be a fave for many.  Even though I own some of his OA, I've actually never purchased any of his comics.  In this case, I'm going to make an exception and pick up a copy. <3

image.png.bb2fc266e6191558d14290f453c086cf.png

Stunning!

24 posts

Stunning may be an understatement.  I have a feeling that the pre-orders for this variant will be hot.

Edited by Tazmaster83

20,963 posts

He has been churning out some nice covers for DC recently, but this Catwoman #3 is the best so far. 

614 posts

Those are the best renditions of the fantastic four I think ive ever seen. Would make a nice set

1,104 posts
9 hours ago, Key Largo Comics said:

Pickups:

CW2raw9.6F.jpg

FF1raw9.6AF.jpg

FF1raw9.6BF.jpg

FF1raw9.6CF.jpg

FF1raw9.6DF.jpg

I like those a lot, but it looks like your Johnny & Sue staples got mangled :frown:

1,525 posts
5 hours ago, Not A Clone said:

I like those a lot, but it looks like your Johnny & Sue staples got mangled :frown:

I noticed that too. These came as a set and I'm thinking about returning them.

1,104 posts
1 minute ago, Key Largo Comics said:

I would. I noticed most stores had a ton so replacing them shouldn't be an issue.

7,025 posts

My moon knight sketch that came back had 1 staple similar to your 1 staple, and it got 9.4, it had some kind of blown corners at the spine (slightly). :foryou: hope this helps, but probably telling you a "grade" that you already know how to calculate.....

16 hours ago, Key Largo Comics said: