The ARTGERM Thread
5 5

209 posts in this topic

39,539 posts
16 hours ago, MediumLover said:

That's a big number for a sketch.

Interesting bid history.

 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/163158899783

I don't see any money being exchanged on this - it's a rinky-dink 15-minute sketch. :eyeroll:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 posts

upcoming Supergirl print and PF statue from Sideshow looks awesome. If I was a Supergirl fan I'd get both.
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/dc-comics-supergirl-sideshow-collectibles-3006701/

Just an fyi, Artgerm has done a lot of work with Sideshow, there are statues prints for Poison Ivy, Zatanna, and Huntress
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
600 posts
1 hour ago, devald said:

upcoming Supergirl print and PF statue from Sideshow looks awesome. If I was a Supergirl fan I'd get both.
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/dc-comics-supergirl-sideshow-collectibles-3006701/

Just an fyi, Artgerm has done a lot of work with Sideshow, there are statues prints for Poison Ivy, Zatanna, and Huntress
 

 

I might get them! They look good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
60 posts

Catwoman #3 variant.  It's not even out yet, but without a doubt, destined to be a fave for many.  Even though I own some of his OA, I've actually never purchased any of his comics.  In this case, I'm going to make an exception and pick up a copy. <3

image.png.bb2fc266e6191558d14290f453c086cf.png

Edited by modelmaker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
621 posts
10 hours ago, modelmaker said:

Catwoman #3 variant.  It's not even out yet, but without a doubt, destined to be a fave for many.  Even though I own some of his OA, I've actually never purchased any of his comics.  In this case, I'm going to make an exception and pick up a copy. <3

image.png.bb2fc266e6191558d14290f453c086cf.png

Stunning!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 posts

Stunning may be an understatement.  I have a feeling that the pre-orders for this variant will be hot.

Edited by Tazmaster83

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20,963 posts

He has been churning out some nice covers for DC recently, but this Catwoman #3 is the best so far. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
614 posts

Those are the best renditions of the fantastic four I think ive ever seen. Would make a nice set

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,104 posts
9 hours ago, Key Largo Comics said:

Pickups:

CW2raw9.6F.jpg

FF1raw9.6AF.jpg

FF1raw9.6BF.jpg

FF1raw9.6CF.jpg

FF1raw9.6DF.jpg

I like those a lot, but it looks like your Johnny & Sue staples got mangled :frown:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,525 posts
5 hours ago, Not A Clone said:

I like those a lot, but it looks like your Johnny & Sue staples got mangled :frown:

I noticed that too. These came as a set and I'm thinking about returning them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,104 posts
1 minute ago, Key Largo Comics said:

I noticed that too. These came as a set and I'm thinking about returning them.

I would. I noticed most stores had a ton so replacing them shouldn't be an issue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7,025 posts

My moon knight sketch that came back had 1 staple similar to your 1 staple, and it got 9.4, it had some kind of blown corners at the spine (slightly). :foryou: hope this helps, but probably telling you a "grade" that you already know how to calculate.....

16 hours ago, Key Largo Comics said:

I noticed that too. These came as a set and I'm thinking about returning them.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
5 5