The ARTGERM Thread
7 7

299 posts in this topic

1,739 posts

Awesome.  Kinda prefer picking exactly the result I want on the secondary market (given prices), but glad his backlog isn't eternal.

Let's keep 'em coming gang !

Edited by exitmusicblue

24 posts

Just found this thread - hoping to snag his Captain Marvel Binary look.  I think that's just a great cover.

1,739 posts
On 1/11/2019 at 11:00 AM, exitmusicblue said:

Speaking of commissions... my latest pickup.

"The Making Of" pic after the link - https://www.comicartfans.com/gallerypiece.asp?piece=1522478

5CB53271-ADA2-4DD9-828C-54F12F994EB5.thumb.jpeg.5dd7cc3dc1898bdf9531fe62ffe3f907.jpeg

Happy to report this one has caught Dynamite's attention...  :D

39,969 posts
6 hours ago, Insanity said:

Symbiote Spider-Man #1 variant cover due in april

51068992_2199211266802538_2352862146506784768_n.jpg

She's alive!

(:

733 posts
22 hours ago, Insanity said:

Symbiote Spider-Man #1 variant cover due in april

51068992_2199211266802538_2352862146506784768_n.jpg

This guy draws /colors the best females I’ve ever seen in comics. I’m gonna have to get either this book or his recent captain marvel. 

1,636 posts
On 1/29/2019 at 9:25 AM, williamblood said:

FB-IMG-1548774701112.jpg

artgerm det1000 web store exclusives

I completely forgot these went on sale over the weekend.  Oh well, saved myself some money at least.

39,969 posts
6 hours ago, ExNihilo said:

I completely forgot these went on sale over the weekend.  Oh well, saved myself some money at least.

I think you should buy them, if only to say Brava DC! :acclaim:

1,913 posts
16 hours ago, divad said:

I think you should buy them, if only to say Brava DC! :acclaim:

Any packages that have the virgin copy are sold out, except for CGC SS. Have no idea what the numbers are for the various runs.

9,757 posts
2 hours ago, drotto said:

Any packages that have the virgin copy are sold out, except for CGC SS. Have no idea what the numbers are for the various runs.

3K, 1,500, 1K

https://artgermcollectibles.com/collections/pre-sale-detective-comics-1000-artgerm-collectibles-exclusives/products/detective-comics-1000-artgerm-collectibles-exclusive-variant-3-book-set

9,757 posts
31 minutes ago, drotto said:

Wonder what he is saving 250 of the virgin copy for? 

What do you mean?

1,636 posts
54 minutes ago, ygogolak said:

What do you mean?

Sirens Virgin - 750 released for purchase (1,000 printed)

Maybe saving them for conventions?

9,757 posts
3 minutes ago, ExNihilo said:

Sirens Virgin - 750 released for purchase (1,000 printed)

Maybe saving them for conventions?

Ah, interesting. I would have assumed holding some back for the grading but the other two covers they are "selling" all of them. Yes, conventions would be my guess.

733 posts

So I purchased a raw captain marvel 1 from his official site...says release date was in January. I have yet to receive mine and inquiries I send them I get no response. What gives? I hope this is not another comicXposure type scam 

5,458 posts
2 hours ago, jason4 said:

So I purchased a raw captain marvel 1 from his official site...says release date was in January. I have yet to receive mine and inquiries I send them I get no response. What gives? I hope this is not another comicXposure type scam 

I purchased those as pre release and they shipped out within 3 days of release. How long since you emailed them?

21,570 posts

Too bad the e-mail went to my junk folder for the Tec 1000 set. I like it. Now I will just have to wait a bit for prices to drop after the issues hit the stands.

733 posts
3 hours ago, I like pie said:

I purchased those as pre release and they shipped out within 3 days of release. How long since you emailed them?

I emailed them at the end of January and again this past Sunday...I check my spam folder and still nothing. Someone on their Twitter (artgerms) is also asking. :( Order was originally placed 1/26. Status says unfulfilled. I just wish they would send me an message back or something saying they are sending it soon. I asked today for a refund or the book. 

Edited by jason4

1,636 posts
On 2/7/2019 at 12:40 PM, jason4 said:

I emailed them at the end of January and again this past Sunday...I check my spam folder and still nothing. Someone on their Twitter (artgerms) is also asking. :( Order was originally placed 1/26. Status says unfulfilled. I just wish they would send me an message back or something saying they are sending it soon. I asked today for a refund or the book. 

I once emailed his FB page and received a response within 24 hours.  You could give that a try.  It goes without saying, but despite the crappy situation you're in, it's best to be respectful with your message since I think it's actually Artgerm who's managing the account and not some PR rep.  Best of luck.