• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MAGAZINES!! (a.k.a. Eye Candy), NOW 40% OFF!!
1 1

74 posts in this topic

On July 6, 2018 at 9:56 PM, Randall Dowling said:

National Lampoon 1, April 1970, 5.0, $90, Prices vary widely and this is always a tough book to grade as the spine is prone to color loss.  There's a tear at the bottom of the spine but otherwise it's a very presentable copy of an iconic issue that started everything from classic films to the latest satire and comedy writing greats to the original venue of the cast that would become SNL.  Classic.

Warren3_71.jpg

Take at 40 percent off

On July 6, 2018 at 10:01 PM, Randall Dowling said:

National Lampoon, May 1972, 6.0, $30, Classic issue with Norman the Barbarian comic by Barry Windsor Smith inside.  One of the best things of these early Lampoons is that you had comic book greats like Frazetta, Adams, and BWS creating comics for them.  Cool stuff!

Warren3_70.jpg

Take at 40 percent off

38 minutes ago, N e r V said:

Let us all know if the how to score with chicks piece works out for you...:wishluck:

Jimmers doesn't dress in drag much anymore..., :sorry:

39 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

good lord!

actually,now that I have my girlish figure back....

Edited by porcupine48
pervert pervert pervert pervert pervert pervert pervert

1. Creepy 46, Copy A 7.0, $20.  Very tough black cover. (p.1)
  2. Eerie 2, 7.0, $70, Gorgeous copy which would be very high grade except for a slight bit of paper loss on the spine and a small tear at the bottom of the back cover.  Super tight and perfectly centered. (p.1)
  3. Monsters Unleashed 2, 8.5, $30, very cool Boris cover on a nice fresh feeling copy with great gloss and color. (p.3)
  4. Monsters Unleashed 6, 8.0, $20, Another great Frankenstein cover by Boris and great gloss and cover as well! (p.3)

I'll take these 4 at 40% off if available.

Edited by Key Largo Comics

16 hours ago, lizards2 said:

15 hours ago, porcupine48 said:

good lord!

actually,now that I have my girlish figure back....

C20EB110-6FC8-4886-9FF6-746D65F7499B.thumb.jpeg.3272f07a300d3f36d7d6c9d41fe7b6c8.jpeg

FF355E97-71F1-47F9-8133-0ED80AFA4184.thumb.jpeg.e7dae46241a9d5e44572479f737aadfc.jpeg

With apologies to Randall Dowlings thread....:fear:

Edited by N e r V

Okay, here's what's left:

Creepy 17, 8.5, $50  Super Cool Frazetta cover

Creepy 21, 7.0, $5  If you're looking for great stories at a great price, this book is for you!

Creepy 25, 9.0, $30, Super sharp copy with nice gloss and colors

Creepy 54, 7.5, $35, White Mountain Copy, Usual qualities of white pages and glossy covers

Creepy 61, 8.0, $35, White Mountain Copy, Another very pretty copy with great gloss and colors on a very unforgiving black cover.

Eerie 3, 8.5, $70, Solid copy which is very tough in high grade.  Classic Frazetta cover!

Eerie 12, 8.5, $40, I'm probably being too tough on this book.  It's a very tight and solid copy with great colors and virtually no flaws.

Eerie 55, 7.5, $20, Very cool Hunter cover by the always awesome Ken Kelly!

Eerie 69, 8.0, $20, Super tough metallic ink cover.  Very cool.

Eerie 115, 9.2, $10 Doesn't get much more reasonable than this!  Great looking copy!

Scream 1, 7.0, $50, Skywalds are always tough in high grade but the first issues are really challenging.  Pretty sure I paid more than this way back when.

Scream 7, 8.5, $40, A lot of the Skywalds are tough in high grade.  This is no exception.  Very cool cover also!

Total for all is $405.  If someone is interested, I'll do $200 shipped for the lot!

Edited by Randall Dowling

11 hours ago, Key Largo Comics said:
  1. Creepy 46, Copy A 7.0, $20.  Very tough black cover. (p.1)
  2. Eerie 2, 7.0, $70, Gorgeous copy which would be very high grade except for a slight bit of paper loss on the spine and a small tear at the bottom of the back cover.  Super tight and perfectly centered. (p.1)
  3. Monsters Unleashed 2, 8.5, $30, very cool Boris cover on a nice fresh feeling copy with great gloss and color. (p.3)
  4. Monsters Unleashed 6, 8.0, $20, Another great Frankenstein cover by Boris and great gloss and cover as well! (p.3)

I'll take these 4 at 40% off if available.

They're yours, Steve!

On 7/4/2018 at 6:42 PM, Randall Dowling said:

Eerie 14, 9.4, $45, Beautiful colors and tightly centered.  Super nice copy.  Sold to N e r V

Eerie 14.jpg

Actually that one went to SAKI...