• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who is going to the Ultimate La Show on July 15th?

31 posts in this topic

Are there going to be art dealers there selling art? I don't see any listed. Or, is it a gallery type thing with art and props? I'm going mostly for the Torpedo show. Also want to meet Schultz. Either way, looks like a great two shows in one. I hope they do well. 

I'll be set-up at the Ultimate La show representing Illustration House, with a great group of originals as well as haveing works from my inventory, along with Frank Thorne's 2-up 1978 Ghita pages for the first time. 

Also I'll be in San Diego with more of the above, booth 4302 Across from Albert Moy and Next to Heritage/All Star.

http://www.comicartfans.com/galleryroom.asp?gsub=30362

http://www.comicartfans.com/gallerydetail.asp?gcat=21361

Zaddick Longenbach

Thank you.  Yes there will be art dealers set up at the show with the primary goal of selling.  Some are also going to San Diego (but you'll get a preview here) and some are only setting up at this show.  Dealers include:

• Anthony's Comic Book Art
  • Albert Moy Original Comic Art
  • Aspen Comics
  • Cool Lines Art
  • Genesis West (Mike Thibodeaux)
  • Heroes & Legends
  • Illustration House
  • Koch Comicart.com
  • Lee Benaka
  • Pacific Comics
  • Panel Page Art
  • Saul Zimmerman Original Art
  • Steve Wyatt
  • Stuart Ng Books
  • TDArt - who will be sponsoring Marco Galli at her booth
  • Tom Coker

Hake's Americana & Collectibles will also be set up to showcase their auction offerings and IDW Publishing will be on site to scan artwork for future projects.  Special thanks to Flesk Publications who will be sponsoring Mark Schultz as well as Wendy and Richard Pini at their table.  Other artists include Frank Cho, Gerhard and Jim Silke.  Frank and Gerhard will be releasing the attached exclusive print at the show.  

Finally, for a little West Coast twist, we have some original movie/TV prop dealers in attendance to give a little variety.  And, if you're into books, you have the Torpedo Comics Collectors Convention next door.  All together, there will be over 40 exhibitors!

jungle girl ink_Small.jpg

Edited by comiconxion

26 minutes ago, glendgold said:

I'm trying to sign up but they keep declining my credit card.  They must know something I don't.

The con is only limited to 1000 attendees and recall reading somewhere on the site that only so many would be presold online with a batch available to purchase on site. I wonder if your situation has anything to do with that? Maybe @comiconxion can help out?

30 minutes ago, glendgold said:

I'm trying to sign up but they keep declining my credit card.  They must know something I don't.

Glen @glendgold -  It shouldn't be related to the number of tickets (unless someone accidentally ordered all of the remaining ones).  If you send me your contact info., I can have someone from Prop Store call you to process your credit card manually and ensure you get a ticket. Go ahead and send me a PM with the best way to reach you and I'll make it happen.  And if anyone else has any issues, let me know!

Just now, Jay Olie Espy said:

The con is only limited to 1000 attendees and recall reading somewhere on the site that only so many would be presold online with a batch available to purchase on site. I wonder if your situation has anything to do with that? Maybe @comiconxion can help out?

Nah, I finally found a card they liked.  Not sure who this "Gene Park" guy is, but apparently his digits are good.  :banana:

34 minutes ago, BookofStrange said:

I will be there too. It is only an hour from my house.  Any plans for collectors gathering?

We thought about trying to schedule something formally, but hard to do.   What I suggest is that there is a bar in the Hilton and people can congregate there the night before.