• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

We Know about the Batman Who Laughs, but...

3 posts in this topic

There is a lengthy Thread about what should/shouldn't be the Batman Who Laugh's 1st Appearance book. However, CGC has called it, and it's Teen Titans #12. But, here's my question...

If TT12 is the 1st FULL Appearance of BWL, what are the 1st FULL Appearances of the other Dark Knights? Fandom claims Metal #2 for a few of them and The Casting for the others. Only problem with that, is they list The Casting as the 1st for BWL, so idk how reliable I feel they are as a source... 

So, does anyone have any thoughts/clarifications on the other Dark Knights?? Which books should I be targeting/holding on to?

On 7/5/2018 at 7:49 PM, masterson1178 said:

There is a lengthy Thread about what should/shouldn't be the Batman Who Laugh's 1st Appearance book. However, CGC has called it, and it's Teen Titans #12. But, here's my question...

If TT12 is the 1st FULL Appearance of BWL, what are the 1st FULL Appearances of the other Dark Knights? Fandom claims Metal #2 for a few of them and The Casting for the others. Only problem with that, is they list The Casting as the 1st for BWL, so idk how reliable I feel they are as a source... 

So, does anyone have any thoughts/clarifications on the other Dark Knights?? Which books should I be targeting/holding on to?

CGC is wrong on the first appearance! Its is Metal 2 (first full) EVEN Scott Snyder says so and he wrote it! 

Its also VERY clear by the first opening panel of TT12 "two days after the appearance of challengers mountain". Not to mention if you read the story Batman Who Laughs needs batman to open the door from the dark multi-verse which happens in.. Metal 2 and that takes place before TT12. And again in the first panel it says as a editorial "BEFORE GOING ANY FURTHER READ DARK NIGHTS METAL 1-2."!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Which means teen titans 12 CAN NOT BE THE FIRST APPEARANCE OF BATMAN WHO LAUGHS!!!!!!