• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Berkeley Comic Con Aug. 4, Comics Only! Great old school show.
1 1

45 posts in this topic

Our quarterly show returns August 4th, 11 am to 5 pm on the edge of downtown Berkeley. Hidden parking lot just two blocks away, BART accessible, and only $5 to get in. Your chance to meet a bunch of board members and see old friends. This is one of our nicest, most varied dealer lineups yet. We pack the room with comics.

www.berkeleycomiccon.com

https://www.facebook.com/Berkeley-Comic-Con-153498081743352

Vendor list coming very soon!

I think we've got ten board members selling at this show minimum. CW, Harv, Edger, Bunky, me and Tim, Silverweb, CW, Jbud and Jeff Li. Plus the Brain playing Idris Elba at the parking lot and Pov walking around with his guide to resto and precode horror checklist. Generally multiple Overstreet advisors on hand too.

Here's a little sneak peek at some of the books I'm bringing. I hope there are some L.B. Cole fans out there :headbang:

Lots of nice GA, including a gorgeous set of Fawcetts I recently uncovered from a collection in the Pacific Northwest that's been in storage for decades. And for those who couldn't make it to SDCC this year, I'm bringing a bunch of variants and exclusives (Mark Brooks, Dell'Otto, Parillo, Adam Hughes, Adi Granov, more) - many of them signed (I got them signed personally at the show). Will also have a box of more affordable SA/BA books in the $5-15 range.

And of course, some really nice GA slabs and keys :)

Note: this is NOT a for sale post, it's just a preview of what we're bringing. These will not be for sale until Saturday at the show. 

DSC03633.JPG

DSC03595-1.jpg

DSC03597-1.jpg

DSC03634.JPG

DSC03635.JPG

On ‎7‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 9:07 PM, PovertyRow said:

I'm really psyched for this show. I shall be continuing my nostalgia collecting with more BA #1s and first appearances. Looking forward to seeing the boatdies and hopefully can hook up with Brain for lunch. ?

:whee:

On 7/31/2018 at 10:12 AM, shortboxed said:

Here's a little sneak peek at some of the books I'm bringing. I hope there are some L.B. Cole fans out there :headbang:

Lots of nice GA, including a gorgeous set of Fawcetts I recently uncovered from a collection in the Pacific Northwest that's been in storage for decades. And for those who couldn't make it to SDCC this year, I'm bringing a bunch of variants and exclusives (Mark Brooks, Dell'Otto, Parillo, Adam Hughes, Adi Granov, more) - many of them signed (I got them signed personally at the show). Will also have a box of more affordable SA/BA books in the $5-15 range.

And of course, some really nice GA slabs and keys :)

Note: this is NOT a for sale post, it's just a preview of what we're bringing. These will not be for sale until Saturday at the show. 

DSC03633.JPG

DSC03595-1.jpg

DSC03597-1.jpg

DSC03634.JPG

DSC03635.JPG

this is epic! nice