• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ROB LIEFELD original art -- coming soon from PANEL PAGE ART!

1 post in this topic

I’m very thrilled to announce that ROB LIEFELD has joined PANEL PAGE ART.

I will be selling a good number of the very BEST covers that he has done in the last 3 years.

The covers are mostly from Marvel and include his signature characters DEADPOOL and CABLE — along with many other exciting LIEFELD art works.

I will release the first batch of covers early next week.

They can be found here in this folder dedicated to ROB LIEFELD ART on my CAF as soon as they drop next week:

http://www.comicartfans.com/galleryroom.asp?gsub=191430

Liefeld is certainly having a banner year—DEADPOOL 2, which introduced CABLE, has topped 700 million worldwide, the X-Force film is in the works—featuring all LIEFELD characters, and NETFLIX recently made a deal with his Extreme Studios to bring his creator-owned characters to life on the small screen as well.

Rob’s originals, which are NOT plentiful in the marketplace due to a few zealous collectors, are certain to continue to do well as his characters continue to be exploited cinematically.

Thanks so much for your attention. Watch for more info on Monday, July 9th.

Glen Brunswick - PANEL PAGE ART

new-mutants-98-rob-liefeld-396x600.jpg

domino_1_1_25_liefeld_1024x1024.jpg

Photograph-525-300x462.jpg

deadpool-creator-rob-liefeld-inspires-us-by-sharing-his-story-of-how-x-force-almost-never-happened-social.jpg