• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Your Thoughts On My CGC Wall Display

26 posts in this topic

33 minutes ago, FineCollector said:

I used to put my best books up on the wall behind my bed when I was a kid.  I no longer believe that to be a good idea for several reasons, but if it makes you happy, have fun.

I briefly had my almost complete X-men run on my bedroom wall, took them down shortly after one of my stoner friends threw a dart at the "94 hole" and put a hole in the top of my 108. :flamed:

xmen .jpg

On 7/7/2018 at 8:56 AM, shadroch said:

How are the j hooks secured?

On the back of each piece, there are two pre-made slots that I secure them with push pins into the wall.  

Edited by Triton

4 hours ago, JLA Brad said:

I like it.  This way you've saved money that you can spend on an alarm system with laser beams and a reinforced steel door with retina scan.

Uhhh, thanks....I think.  LOL!

On 7/7/2018 at 1:27 PM, FineCollector said:

I used to put my best books up on the wall behind my bed when I was a kid.  I no longer believe that to be a good idea for several reasons, but if it makes you happy, have fun.

I was the opposite I kept mine in a box under the bed, thank goodness they were only the British reprints. Over the years growing up it ended up with me hiring a mountaineering party just to get of the bed of a morning.:) Although I did get to be quite good at yodelling.

download.jpg