• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Golden Age Slabs and More - Captain Rocket, Manhunt!, Jungle, Ghost and more - Recap on pg 3 and LAST CALL!
4 4

58 posts in this topic

Tessie the Typist 12, CGC 6.0 OW, one of 4 total graded on the census (admittedly, it's the lowest graded, but it's still a solid beauty and grade), Wolverton art. Heritage had a raw G/VG sold at $167 and a 9.4 sold at $3585 in 2018, so asking $600.

Tessie the Typist 12 -FR.jpg

Tessie the Typist 12 -BK.jpg

Another one of the unusual books ..

Jumbo Comics 140, CGC 7.0/6.0 OW-W, DOUBLE COVER, I don't believe there are many of these running around - SOLD to dannyboy

Jumbo Comics 140 Dbl Cvr -FR.jpg

Jumbo Comics 140 Dbl Cvr -BK.jpg

Edited by Get2TheChoppa
Updated to show as SOLD

2 minutes ago, Get2TheChoppa said:

0Another one of the unusual books ..

Jumbo Comics 140, CGC 7.0/6.0 OW-W, DOUBLE COVER, I don't believe there are many of these running around, asking $425

Jumbo Comics 140 Dbl Cvr -FR.jpg

Jumbo Comics 140 Dbl Cvr -BK.jpg

I'll take it.

Ghost Comics 2, CGC 4.5 OW-White, one of my favorite covers on any GA book. The eBay prices on this book in the same grade are interesting to say the least, but get your copy here for substantially less - SOLD to Comcav

Truth be told, I wouldn't cry if I didn't sell this one.

Ghost Comics 2 -FR.jpg

Ghost Comics 2 -BK.jpg

Edited by Get2TheChoppa
Updated to show as SOLD

Just now, Get2TheChoppa said:

Ghost Comics 2, CGC 4.5 OW-White, one of my favorite covers on any GA book. The eBay prices on this book in the same grade are interesting to say the least, but get your copy here for substantially less at $1350.

Truth be told, I wouldn't cry if I didn't sell this one.

Ghost Comics 2 -FR.jpg

Ghost Comics 2 -BK.jpg

take

I'll be back tomorrow morning 10AM eastern with another (most likely final) batch of offerings. Will be working out the technology issue to get pics/scans where they need to be. Again, offers are welcome on any of the books that haven't been claimed yet. Thanks so much for following along on my sale.

Blue Beetle 48, CGC 2.0 OW-White. Book presents well, colors are great, unfortunately the little critters loved this cover as much as I do. Chew around the edges of the cover, mostly on the back and spine. A 3.0 sold on Heritage in Jan for $406 - SOLD to retrocomics via PM

Blue Beetle 48 -FR.jpg

Blue Beetle 48 -BK.jpg

Edited by Get2TheChoppa
Updated to show as SOLD

Hedy Devine Comics 23, CGC 5.0 OW-White. There are 6 total on the census, it's a Gerber 6, and an underappreciated swimsuit cover (in my opinion). Heritage had a 5.5 sell for $310 in 2017 - SOLD to Comcav

Hedy Devine 23 -FR.jpg

Hedy Devine 23 -BK.jpg

Edited by Get2TheChoppa
Updated to show as SOLD

Just now, Get2TheChoppa said:

Hedy Devine Comics 23, CGC 5.0 OW-White. There are 6 total on the census, it's a Gerber 6, and an underappreciated swimsuit cover (in my opinion). Heritage had a 5.5 sell for $310 in 2017, I'm pricing this at $325.

Hedy Devine 23 -FR.jpg

Hedy Devine 23 -BK.jpg

take