• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] SHOWCASE #75 & HAWK & DOVE #1 RAW

4 posts in this topic

Howdy folks! :hi:

Showcase #75 & Hawk & Dove #1. Selling as a pair. Neither book has been pressed.

Showcase #75: Spine ticks, blunted edges, scuffing to book. Small chip out at top of back cover. Pages C/OW & supple, centerfold and all pages securely attached to cover. 

I'm grading it a 4.5, but look carefully at the scans and ask questions.

Hawk & Dove #1: Spine ticks, blunted edges, scuffing to back cover. Small spine split at TLC, gloss loss at TRC, color breaking crease at top of back cover. Pages OW & supple, centerfold and all pages securely attached to cover. Nice colors. 

I'm grading it a 5.5, but look carefully at the scans and ask questions.

Rules:

First :takeit: in thread trumps any PMs. I refuse to sell to Probates or naughty people in general. 

Shipping is included in the price for continental USA, but I'll sell to our friends in Canada on their dime. :foryou:

Payment: PayPal preferred, but will accept MO or check if that's your thing.

Returns: Full refund If not happy with the book due to grade assigned, but please contact back within 5 days of receiving, maybe we can work it out.

Scans upcoming....