• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Descender

4 posts in this topic

Hello. I enjoy many si fi comics but this is by far my favorite.  I decided  to put a complete 1st print collection of them together, including all variants. However the one I can't seem to wrap my head around is the Descender 1 Old Republic Comics B&W Dustin Nguyen Variant. I know it was limited to only 500, but dang it's impossible to find, or  if it comes up for sale they want big dollars for it when it is available for sale. So far it's the only stopper for me in this great comic series.  Have anyone else completed this series.

This one. In black and white. I have seen only 3 for sale. One graded 9.8 for $1,600 it sold shortly after I saw it at the show. The other 9.6 sold for $900 at a local B&m. There's a raw one on eBay for 300. I may just have to get that one.

12.jpg

Edited by Amos 16