• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

On Site Grading Issues/Questions/Pricing
1 1

2 posts in this topic

I'm probably going to go to Baltimore Comic-Con where CGC is offering on-site grading.

A couple of questions:

1) Whats the turn around for on-site grading?  Can I pick the books up later in the day or drop it off Friday to get on Sunday? 

2) Whats the pricing?  I've seen old posts from a Wizard World several years ago where the price was higher than normal submission (which I expect and am fine with), but is there a current price schedule anywhere?  I

Any help or info is appreciated

Edited by ALM3

I can give you some general info about on-site grading. It is more expensive, but you should get your books back much faster. It's usually pretty fast-paced for everyone involved. I would suggest getting your books submitted as soon as possible---things usually get very busy by Saturday. I'm not sure of the current price structure, but you could call CGC and find out. Have fun and good luck!