• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Worth it?

4 posts in this topic

Got this from a old friend. It’s a fifth printing which I did some research and found it was worth a bit, debating on getting it graded but wanted to know a rough estimate. Any advice would help (this is also my first post so any comments will be appreciated thanks!) 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by zacharyc1334

I can't see close enough to see if there are spine ticks or any dinged corners.  Looks like a clean copy though and anywhere from a 9.2-9.6 (maybe 9.8 if its close to perfect with a press) depending on if there are any creases or ticks.  Worth it is subjective.  Is this meaningful to you?  Then get it graded if you want to maintain its condition.  This would be a niche market so it may be hard to find someone willing to pay whatever it is that you are asking for it even though it is rare.  

based on GPA you will do well if it comes back a 9.4 or better.  Pictures are too far away for me to guess at a grade.  A close up scan or real close up pictures are needed.