• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Y:The Last Man + Wild Blue Yonder
1 1

5 posts in this topic

Looking for interior pages from the first 12 issues of Y: The Last Man (word balloons on the OA went away after #13).

Also looking for pages from IDW's Wild Blue Yonder. Plus, there is a 20% success fee if you can help me find and acquire the six covers to WBY; last I heard, they were sold as a group to a guy named Anderson in Arizona. 

PM me with details. 

Sideshow Bob

Quick update...excited to have picked up three consecutive pages from YTLM, which are already paid for. If you have any pages from issues #1-12, let me know!  Easy to deal with, no mucking around with time payments.

Also, the artist on Wild Blue Yonder (Zach Howard) found the name of the buyer of the #1-6 covers and a old and broken email address, so now I'm waiting patiently on a snail mail response from Tuscon, AZ.  If you know the current whereabouts of the Zach Howard covers and can help broker a successful deal, same 20% success fee to you applies. PM me!

Bob