• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Low Grade (2.0) X-Men 12, 1st Juggernaut

5 posts in this topic

Hi all.  Got this rough X-Men 12 up for sale.  Estimated 2.0.  It's got a couple small holes in the interior, looks like it took a blow from something.  All pages are here.  I bought it out of the back issue bins in the late 80s/early 90's

Offers considered.  First :takeit: in the sales thread is the ^^ PM negotiations are not valid until the buyer posts an :takeit:per PM in the sales thread.

Payment

Paypal

Shipping

$7.00 shipping CONUS

Returns

I package pretty well, but if a post office employee drops it off a building, runs over it, then backs over it again, then soaks it in an aquarium filled with piranhas, just pm me and I'll get you sorted out.

The Goods

X-Men 12, 1st Juggernaut, origin of Professor X - $42

Xmen 12 2.5.jpg

9 minutes ago, SteppinRazor said:

Hi all.  Got this rough X-Men 12 up for sale.  Estimated 2.0.  It's got a couple small holes in the interior, looks like it took a blow from something.  All pages are here.  I bought it out of the back issue bins in the late 80s/early 90's

Offers considered.  First :takeit: in the sales thread is the ^^ PM negotiations are not valid until the buyer posts an :takeit:per PM in the sales thread.

Payment

Paypal

Shipping

$7.00 shipping CONUS

Returns

I package pretty well, but if a post office employee drops it off a building, runs over it, then backs over it again, then soaks it in an aquarium filled with piranhas, just pm me and I'll get you sorted out.

The Goods

X-Men 12, 1st Juggernaut, origin of Professor X - $42

Xmen 12 2.5.jpg

:takeit: